Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
ALPA continues to update the list for a reason. QUOTE]

PCL, you're an idiot. ALPA has nothing to do with the list. Liability.

And I am also from the camp that PFT's like yourself do as much damage to the industry as any scab. It's called opportunism. No difference amongst the real professionals.

Oh, and save your breath, I'm not on the list.

Originally posted by Boeingman PCL, you're an idiot. ALPA has nothing to do with the list. Liability.[/B]

No sir, you are the idiot. Check out the Dunn v. Air Line Pilots Association lawsuit details. The courts ruled in ALPA's favor that there is no liability in publishing a scab list.

I'm with Brett Hull, FL717 and the others. PFT'ers hurt those of us who were starting our careers in the early and mid 1990's more than any SCAB could have. After all, you have to have a job first to get stung by a SCAB.

And for the diaper wearin', ALPA- quoting, soapbox standing, right-seat-renting, RJ gearbitch-

By renting the right seat in that 1900 you made a paying job disappear, and tarnished our profession. If those passengers knew that you were actually paying to be there, they would have laughed in your face.

FL717- you're killing me, man!

Last edited:
In the 3 years I've been flying Part 121, I"ve had yet to have even 1 person have the backbone to say something to my face about PFT. Everyone at Pinnacle knows we GIA grads PFT'd, and some of them posted anti-PFT messages on the old anonymous message board we used to have, but not one of them has the courage to say anything to my face.

That's the way all of you are. You get on this board and spew anti-PFT rhetoric out of your a$$, but all of you are nothing but cowards. You would never say anything to somebody's face about this. Have you ever confronted a Comair, Gulfstream, Pinnacle, CoEx, etc... pilot about their airline's PFT practices when you're trying to get a jumpseat ride home? Of course not, because you have no spine. All you will do is come to flightinfo and complain about PFT over and over again, but when you meet someone in person that PFT'd, you clam up all of a sudden.

Your insults mean nothing to me, being as they are coming from a bunch of whining, spineless wimps. Good day!

Yawn.

Settle down little man. You have no one to be angry with but yourself.

Comair and the others had PFT up until about 4 years ago, which was bad enough, but what you did- which is rent out a seat which would have gone to a paid crewmember- is far worse, in my opinion.

Saying that you're a "GIA Grad" is absolutely hysterical. You were a seat-renter whose time was up, and there was another sucker at the door, waving his checkbook.

Maybe when they let you go you realized just how crappy it is when there is someone willing to buy your job standing in the doorway.

Last edited:
scab list

PCL,

You're right, they're wrong. They won't get it until it happens to them. You are wasting your time trying to explain it.

Re: scab list

yaks said:
PCL,

You're right, they're wrong. They won't get it until it happens to them. You are wasting your time trying to explain it.

It did happen to Boeingman, and he "gets it". Maybe someone needs to explain it to YOU.

Ty Webb, Boeingman, Trainer,

You guys are my new hero's. This topic is quite entertaining. Ok Game oooonnnnn........................

Well I quess ALPA in all its wisdom does not feel scabs are a bad thing. Continental is back in the ALPA fold, fights are forgiven. I do not care for scabs or PFTers. But the first happened while I was in high school. And for now the other is dead (I hope for ever) Remember ALPA is a Bussiness all you need look is see who pays and who plays. My current focus is not to use the APU to much and keep the ink black.

Latest resources

Back