• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SATSAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Won't happen now. They just suspended operations this week.

Satsair seems to be doing okay. Point2Point probably just set up in the wrong location. There are more people in the city of Jacksonville, FL than the entire state of North Dakota.

. I think if this company could somehow incorporate the ability to supply thier pilots with an ATP rating then they could become golden. All they'd have to do is have access to a multi-engine and then they could brag to their clients that all their pilots are Airline Transport Pilot rated.

Why would they have to find a twin for that?

Why would they have to find a twin for that?

Nothing wrong with a single-engine ATP. You can upgrade it to multi at your leisure whenever you take another checkride in a multi.

414, I LOVE that new Avatar! Grateful Dead forever, Dude! :beer:

Sr-22 @ Lal

Whats the deal on the Cirrus SR-22 in the ditch at LAL a few days ago??
Saw some video,aircraft had SATSAir logo on the vertical fin.
Is this a legitimate mechanical fault,or was the pilot not able to taxi????

Last edited:
WRT to Point2Point, maybe a non-FIKI airplane wasn't the best choice for North Dakota.

Question for pilots flying Cirrus (Cirri?) in commercial operations. What do you brief the passenger about operation of the parachute?

WRT to Point2Point, maybe a non-FIKI airplane wasn't the best choice for North Dakota.

Question for pilots flying Cirrus (Cirri?) in commercial operations. What do you brief the passenger about operation of the parachute?

We brief the pax how to operate the chute in case of pilot incapacitation.

Does anyone have any current hiring information on this company? I am specifically interested in hearing about RIC operations and the newest salary information.

People actually go to school to fly the Cirrus??? Sounds like a scam. I have got maybe 25 hours in Cirrus 22 and it never occurred to me that someone would need to go to "Flightsafety" it was quite like any other light single engine sport plane I have flown. And it seems so silly to charge a pilot for priviledges he already has on his ticket??? Novel concept but lets not pretend it is something that it isnt.

CIRRUS SR-22 Flight Safety Course???

People actually go to school to fly the Cirrus??? Sounds like a scam. I have got maybe 25 hours in Cirrus 22 and it never occurred to me that someone would need to go to "Flightsafety" it was quite like any other light single engine sport plane I have flown. And it seems so silly to charge a pilot for priviledges he already has on his ticket??? Novel concept but lets not pretend it is something that it isnt.

How much are pilots getting SOAKED for this school????

Latest resources

Back