SATSAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-force said:
There are still alot of TRUTH-HATERS out there!!!!!

If you were in fact fired from Satsair as stated in the above posts, you wouldn't be unbiased. Your negativity is annoying. No new, growing organization is perfect - there is a learning curve. The fact that Cirrus Corp. bought the company means things will likely improve in all areas. The last thing Cirrus wants is a crash or safety issues.

Now, go fly your King Air and buzz off...

On Your Six said:
If you were in fact fired from Satsair as stated in the above posts, you wouldn't be unbiased. Your negativity is annoying. No new, growing organization is perfect - there is a learning curve. The fact that Cirrus Corp. bought the company means things will likely improve in all areas. The last thing Cirrus wants is a crash or safety issues.

Now, go fly your King Air and buzz off...

I don't believe Cirrus ever bought Satsair. Satsair made some sort of announcement about an impending deal but if you look at Cirrus' website you will find no mention of the acquisition. Cirrus does lease Satsair most of its planes however.

-Neal

As stated in an earlier post---the same investment group that owns a majority share in Cirrus bought a MINORITY share in SATSAir. It all happened back in February, but for some reason I've never had explained to me there was no publicity on the SATS side although Alan K. (CEO of Cirrus) has been quoted about it several times. I've wondered many times why something that was supposed to be such a big deal never made more headlines---obviously not slowing down SATS as they just announced their 200th customer.

Hey,
to anyone with the info. I'm getting checked out in a Cirrus 20. a former clinet has one. I'm also furloughed from Pace. Is there any chance of making a part time thing out of this SATS Air job. I do have some things non flying going....

thanks for any info.

where and how do you apply?
PM me if necessary

climbhappy said:
Hey,
to anyone with the info. I'm getting checked out in a Cirrus 20. a former clinet has one. I'm also furloughed from Pace. Is there any chance of making a part time thing out of this SATS Air job. I do have some things non flying going....

thanks for any info.

where and how do you apply?
PM me if necessary

PM FlyingSkip - he works there.

G-force said:
There are still alot of TRUTH-HATERS out there!!!!!

You make my point precisely, G-man. You are not getting laid, you don't have a life, and you hate the TRUTH of this statement!

Maybe you should consider crawling down a hole until your attitude improves?

Truth & Reality

AerroMatt said:
You make my point precisely, G-man. You are not getting laid, you don't have a life, and you hate the TRUTH of this statement!

Maybe you should consider crawling down a hole until your attitude improves?

Some people just can't handle the truth,therefore they can't handle reality either!!!

Is this a single engine fractional? How long is the training contract? Gee, I can build some time.

Build Time ???

hammer2 said:
Is this a single engine fractional? How long is the training contract? Gee, I can build some time.

Of course its SE-piston,Pt 135,non-certified icing conditions,although they may force you to fly in icing conditions anyway.
As far as PFT is concerned, better ask alot of questions!!!! If this SATSAir outfit is still associated with THAT BUNCH at Rhino Aviation @ GMU,you would be well advised to STAY AWAY.

Alright, I refuse to get back into the mud w/ G-Spot, and I've written enough about SATS that I'm not going to repeat myself---do a search and see what you think. BUT... It's not PFT! There IS a contract, but there is not up-front $$, so it's NOT PFT! Period. End of story. I'm done with responding to stupid stuff---read previous posts and make up your own minds. Roger, Wilco.

Latest resources

Back