Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Old Thread

On Your Six said:
I got a good look at one of the newer SR22s lately with the full Entegra cockpit - wow! I was very impressed. Flying one of those full time wouldn't be too bad at all. Even the back seats were comfortable.

The aircraft is/or should be VFR-ONLY,with an exceptionally good panel,as far as working with that outfit and THOSE people,better go back and read ALL of the POSTS on this thread.Do a search on RHINO AVIATION/SATSAir,read all the posts,after you have done this and you like being DUMPED-ON NONSTOP,then I would say go ahead,knock yourself out.Work for them,just remember,You were WARNED.

G-force said:
The aircraft is/or should be VFR-ONLY,with an exceptionally good panel,as far as working with that outfit and THOSE people,better go back and read ALL of the POSTS on this thread.Do a search on RHINO AVIATION/SATSAir,read all the posts,after you have done this and you like being DUMPED-ON NONSTOP,then I would say go ahead,knock yourself out.Work for them,just remember,You were WARNED.

LMAO! G-Man, until you came along I thought the sun was shining today. Now I realize its actually pi$$ing down!

You need to find someone else's parade to pi$$ on.

G-force said:

Why would you say that? I know people who fly it IFR. It seems more advanced than any King Air you fly - right? Perhaps you could explain yourself?

Dumped on? I have read that they fly a lot (note posts above). Any details?

Already Covered

On Your Six said:
Why would you say that? I know people who fly it IFR. It seems more advanced than any King Air you fly - right? Perhaps you could explain yourself?

Dumped on? I have read that they fly a lot (note posts above). Any details?

Read ALL of the other POSTS on the OTHER THREADS,I already EXPLAINED THIS!!!!
The General Public HAS AN ADVERSE OPINION ON SE-PISTON AIRCRAFT,and a parachute is NOT a gaurantee against DEATH!!!!
You are correct,the panel is very advanced,but not more so than on a 2006 model Kingair BE-200!!!!

Last edited:
G-force said:
Read ALL of the other POSTS on the OTHER THREADS,I already EXPLAINED THIS!!!!
The General Public HAS AN ADVERSE OPINION ON SE-PISTON AIRCRAFT,and a parachute is NOT a gaurantee against DEATH!!!!
You are correct,the panel is very advanced,but not more so than on a 2006 model Kingair BE-200!!!!

Plenty of King Airs have crashed too. What's your point? The average SATSair pilot will have far more experience than the average Cirrus owner who might crash the airplane - right? Have you seen the hours requirements? Plus, renting a King Air is far more expensive than renting a Cirrus as a pax. I am sure you think VLJs (ie Dayjet) are death traps when flown by experienced pilots too...

Hmmm
Back to "on your six." I have enjoyed flying the SR-22's. They obviously weren't created for very long distance travel or for more than a few people, but I have found they do their job well. I like that they use Garmin 430's and the PFD and MFD displays are nice. As with anything that heavily relies on electronics, they have their "tron" moments. Usually a couple of cycled circuit breakers will do the trick. People like to slam the "chute", but its nice to have for some potential situations. The main thing here is that they are different. I think its been a refreshing change to see General Aviation come out of the dark ages and embrace new technology and the composite design. Who wants to buy a plane that goes 110 anymore? I have been spoiled in that I forget to carry charts anymore!

Unread old posts

johnsonrod said:
Plenty of King Airs have crashed too. What's your point? The average SATSair pilot will have far more experience than the average Cirrus owner who might crash the airplane - right? Have you seen the hours requirements? Plus, renting a King Air is far more expensive than renting a Cirrus as a pax. I am sure you think VLJs (ie Dayjet) are death traps when flown by experienced pilots too...

Apparently,you have not gone back and read ALL the old posts.Read them and you will see what the point is!!!!!
See the Rhino Aviation/SATSAir Thread.

Last edited:
G-force said:
Apparently,you have not gone back and read ALL the old posts.Read them and you will see what the point is!!!!!
See the Rhino Aviation/SATSAir Thread.

The Point is that you aren't happy until you have pi$$ed on someone's parade.

Wish you would retire from aviation, get laid, and get a life.

Serious about TRUTH

AerroMatt said:
The Point is that you aren't happy until you have pi$$ed on someone's parade.

Wish you would retire from aviation, get laid, and get a life.

There are still alot of TRUTH-HATERS out there!!!!!

Latest resources

Back