• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Santulli's visit to SC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like, in a lot of ways, the NJA/NJI integration is going to be a lot like letting R. Kelley and Fifty Cent take turns dating your daughter.

GV

GVFlyer said:
Looks like, in a lot of ways, the NJA/NJI integration is going to be a lot like letting R. Kelley and Fifty Cent take turns dating your daughter.

GV

I doubt it will work out that well...:eek:

GV

You owe me a new monitor, GV! That was f*(*)*g great!

FLYLOW22 said:
I think the 500 TT in the G is BS. I know of 4 NJI F/Os hired in the last 24 months who had ZERO G time.

A plane is a plane. Where is the coffee maker and the lav? Oh yeah, how much does it pay?

They didn't need any G-wiz time as they came down from Mt. Olympus from Zeus himself and all the NJI G-gods held their noses high in approval. All was good in the land of denial.

~

WGFP48 said:
I guess its time to come out of my hole and respond again...we just had an earlier lesson about respect for one's employer...this morning's lesson will be what to address the airplane as...its not a "G". its not a "G-Whiz", and definately not a "G-String"...you wanna be the laughing stock in Flight Safety while in GIV Initial...just refer to this airplane as a "G"...It is simply a "Gulfstream"...there are many models and each has its level of respect...those of us lucky enough to be hired early in the Gulfstream Program at EJI (now NJI) had mountains of experience in most models of the Gulfstream. I for one have over 7500 hours in Gulfstreams, and I am a newbie by a lot of standards...it is an honor to fly this airplane..what other civilian plane can have nearly the same performance (lightly fueled) as a F4 Phantom II??? And I know that to be true as I flew the Phamtom for 10 years also...so yes most of the NJI guys have more time taxiing a Gulfstream than most of the young whippersnappers that are rabble rousing here on this bulletin board!! Get some respect and you will rightly get it in return!

Wow, where may one find you so that they may fall down on their knees and give great homage to your greatness. It would be an honor and privelege to give so much honor to one as honorable and great as yourself. I'm sure I would weep if I was just to stand in the presence of your greatness. Thank you for allowing me to experience such a wonderful account of your greatness before my end days. Now I feel my life might be complete. Thank you for speaking from your...uh I mean, coming out of your hole to bestow such great drops of wisdom upon us before retreating back into your partners..uh I mean residential hole.

Thank you....Thank you....thank you......

Last edited:
GVFlyer said:

GV

I let loose a mighty guffaw!!! However, to be fair, most of the NJA pilots are very professional, and it will be a pleasure to welcome them to NJI. However, the rabble rousing Che Guevarra wannabes, the Class Warriors, will not enjoy their time at NJI if they don't acquire a normal personality.

squonk said:
WGFP48:

Lesson learned. From now on it will be called THE LORD GOD BIRD!

Agreed. I will humbly bow down at the mere sight of THE LORD GOD BIRD.

Oh, I don't know....the X maybe? Seriously....an F4 Phantom? I do believe I read that was a Mach 2 bird in a dive. I had no idea the LORD GOD BIRD, could do that!!!!!!

Maybe I should come on over. I just don't know if I'm worthy enough to carry your flight bag my lord.

I sure hope you have the B@lls to bid the Gulfstream and come to NJI...I look forward to meeting you....my fellow pilots and I will make sure you feel welcome.

G4dude said:
I let loose a mighty guffaw!!! However, to be fair, most of the NJA pilots are very professional, and it will be a pleasure to welcome them to NJI. However, the rabble rousing Che Guevarra wannabes, the Class Warriors, will not enjoy their time at NJI if they don't acquire a normal personality.

G4dude, thank you for seeing that most of the NJA side are good guys and thank you in advance for taking pleasure and helping them integrate in the future. The anonymous nature of this board tends to bring out the worst in people I believe. 95 percent of the guys at NJA are great guys who wanna get the job done in the funnest possible way, then get home an see their familys. While I have had a few occasions of NJI guys and superior attitudes, I can say the 90 + percent were good guys.

The integration will go fine. When you merge 2 proffesional and experienced groups, they are bound to.

PS...... Havent ran into any Che Guevarras at NJA....Thank god

WGFP48 said:
I guess its time to come out of my hole and respond again...we just had an earlier lesson about respect for one's employer...this morning's lesson will be what to address the airplane as...its not a "G". its not a "G-Whiz", and definately not a "G-String"...you wanna be the laughing stock in Flight Safety while in GIV Initial...just refer to this airplane as a "G"...It is simply a "Gulfstream"...there are many models and each has its level of respect...those of us lucky enough to be hired early in the Gulfstream Program at EJI (now NJI) had mountains of experience in most models of the Gulfstream. I for one have over 7500 hours in Gulfstreams, and I am a newbie by a lot of standards...it is an honor to fly this airplane..what other civilian plane can have nearly the same performance (lightly fueled) as a F4 Phantom II??? And I know that to be true as I flew the Phamtom for 10 years also...so yes most of the NJI guys have more time taxiing a Gulfstream than most of the young whippersnappers that are rabble rousing here on this bulletin board!! Get some respect and you will rightly get it in return!
I laughed...then paused...then laughed again...now we know the individual responsible for referring SEASPRAY to NJI HR. LMFAO !!!!!!!

THIS is the VERY reason, responding to one of these posts with ANY amount of thought or effort, is such a damn waste of time. Please don't get me wrong, this is STILL a very "entertaining" place to lurk and respond with light banter every once in awhile.

ABSOLUTELY...unbelievable....BUT TRUE....LOLOLOLOL !

Wow.

LMAO AGAIN ! My stomach hurts... giggle.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back