Santulli's visit to SC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SafetyTheSeat said:

SafetyTheSeat, I'm not sure why you deleted your message to me, it was sweet. Looks like you're lucky you didn't go to United and now you'll be able to go to NJI if you want to. :)

_SkyGirl_

wolfpackpilot said:
It may be a shock, but I quit counting ex-Army guys at NJI after 10 or so.

You cant swing a dead cat down there without hitting a Chinook Pilot drinking coffee.

And uh, we Army guys dont have to play "mines bigger than yours" all the time.

So, it appears Mr. Sea Spray will need to kiss some U.S. Army Warrant Officer butt to get into NJI. Isn't that poetic justice!?! Hahahaha.

CW3 HD

Last edited:
Hawk Driver said:
So, it appears Mr. Sea Spray will need to kiss some U.S. Army Warrant Officer butt to get into NJI. Isn't that poetic justice!?! Hahahaha.

CW3 HD

I could be wrong, but I think SeaSpray's beef was just with TurboJetCpt. He did say:

SeaSpray said:
No, chief, I just denigrated you as uneducated and unworthy. The Warrant Officers I met during my joint service tour were professional officers and technicians competent in their specialties.

_SkyGirl_

SkyGirl said:
I could be wrong, but I think SeaSpray's beef was just with TurboJetCpt. He did say:

_SkyGirl_

He also made several negative comments about "chief" and "Mr." Both terms are used to address Warrant Officers. Us low life Warrants know when someone is using the term negatively like he was.

So, unless you were one of us, stay out of the fight.

CW3 HD

Does anybody really care?

Diesel said:
Does anybody really care?

Not unless you were a AAFB Officer or a CWO anywhere... They need to duke it out on their own.

Time for the rest of us to have a bloody and watch the pregame... :) TC

SkyGirl said:
SafetyTheSeat, I'm not sure why you deleted your message to me, it was sweet. Looks like you're lucky you didn't go to United and now you'll be able to go to NJI if you want to. :)

_SkyGirl_

SG
I would never move to NJI...

Also, say anything you want on this board.. HawkPilot is just in a bad mood..

Trying to figure out what "AAFB Officer" is. I might qualify if I knew what the heck it was...

Latest resources

Back