Santulli's visit to SC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SeaSpray said:
I get it, Captain. You sound like a former Army Warrant Officer with a high school education and a built-in resentment for Commissioned Officers who's just all giddy to be flying something where the wings don't move faster than the fuselage. Give it a break, Chief.
SeaSpray,
You sound like one of those "got his head up his ass" RLOs who never had any friends. I know the type. I worked for some just like you. The only way that they (and probably you) could get even an iota of respect was by relying on their rank. And it wasn't respect....
For the record, I'm a former CW2. I had a BS degree when I went in but chose to go the Warrant route for my own reasons. I have now completed half the requirements for an MBA and will have it soon. Many of the Warrants that I worked with were educated and much more experienced than the RLOs who were in command. It was the experienced NCOs and Warrants that ran the show in my units.. especially the MI fixed wing units. Who do you think controlled Flight Operations? Who controlled maintenence? Who controlled training? It wasn't the COs.
Take your pretentious attitude and shove it. I hope that I do come over to NJI someday. I'd love to have you get me coffee. "Cream and sugar!! And make it snappy!!"

Last edited:
hydrarkt said:
SeaSpray,

SeaSpray said:
SeaSpray said:
I get it, Captain. You sound like a former Army Warrant Officer with a high school education and a built-in resentment for Commissioned Officers who's just all giddy to be flying something where the wings don't move faster than the fuselage. Give it a break, Chief.

You sound like one of those "got his head up his ass" RLOs who never had any friends. I know the type. I worked for some just like you. The only way that they (and probably you) could get even an iota of respect was by relying on their rank. And it wasn't respect....
For the record, I'm a former CW2. I had a BS degree when I went in but chose to go the Warrant route for my own reasons. I have now completed half the requirements for an MBA and will have it soon. Many of the Warrants that I worked with were educated and much more experienced than the RLOs who were in command. It was the experienced NCOs and Warrants that ran the show in my units.. especially the MI fixed wing units. Who do you think controlled Flight Operations? Who controlled maintenence? Who controlled training? It wasn't the COs.
Take your pretentious attitude and shove it. I hope that I do come over to NJI someday. I'd love to have you get me coffee. "Cream and sugar!! And make it snappy!!"

Looks like SeaSpray go the "built-in resentment for Commissioned Officers" part right.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back