Safest Charter Companies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psysicx

I know that NJAowner said he chose that since it was safer then charter. Who would you consider the safest charter company?

Who is the best Baseball, Basketball, Football Team?

The one with the best Record.

How long does "Best" last?

It doesn't...It's based on the last season or PAST record.

The safest charter company?? Gimme a break. Our's is pretty damn safe, so are the other 3 companies I flew for.

Over all this portion of the aviation industry is reasonably safe. For extra comfort, I would look at companies that are AR/GUS and WyVern Gold Plus or Platinum. These are outside audit organizations that set a high store by safety management systems and internal audits.

However, it is important to keep in mind that you are dealing with complex machines with thousands of parts, weather and people. Put those three things together accidents are bound to happen, no matter if you are 121, 135, 91K or 91.

Over all this portion of the aviation industry is reasonably safe. For extra comfort, I would look at companies that are AR/GUS and WyVern Gold Plus or Platinum. These are outside audit organizations that set a high store by safety management systems and internal audits.

However, it is important to keep in mind that you are dealing with complex machines with thousands of parts, weather and people. Put those three things together accidents are bound to happen, no matter if you are 121, 135, 91K or 91.

Ahhh Argus and Wyvern the best audits money can buy.

ARGUS and the like is mostly smoke & mirrors. It has nothing to do with reality. It's more perception than anything. All it does is give an operator a pre-packaged safety program that frees him from the responsibility of having to develop his own. An operator is no more "safe" being ARGUS than not. It is more the philosophy of the operator and the company rather than some meaningless program.

i have a bridge for sale, it connects brooklyn and manhattan.

ARGUS and the like is mostly smoke & mirrors. It has nothing to do with reality. It's more perception than anything. All it does is give an operator a pre-packaged safety program that frees him from the responsibility of having to develop his own. An operator is no more "safe" being ARGUS than not. It is more the philosophy of the operator and the company rather than some meaningless program.

couldn't agree with you more. A "platinum" operator just killed several in a hawker two months ago...how that company got the rating, well I think we all know how that worked.

Latest resources

Back