• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Safest Charter Companies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DAL, NWA, UAL and CAL all do charters.... :)

sorry... just saying...
I'd hardly call that real charter flying. DAL, NWA, UAL, and CAL aren't taking 737's and Airbii into ASE.

ARGUS and WYVERN? Just another hand in the aviation cookie jar to make some money. And Joe BigBucks (as clueless as ever) gets to strut around the FBO saying words like "Platinum" and "Safety"

ARGUS and WYVERN? Just another hand in the aviation cookie jar to make some money. And Joe BigBucks (as clueless as ever) gets to strut around the FBO saying words like "Platinum" and "Safety"

Bingo. Meanwhile, his 600-hour co-pilot (2500 as far as ARG/US is concerned) is searching the AFM to find out what "mach" is.

The last two fatal bizjet crashes were both ARG/US Platinum-rated operators. :(

OBAMA! Are you for real???? He is the #*@#*#@ answer huh? Then explain why my company has had customers call and say if that COMMUNIST gets elected you wont here from us for a while!!! Explain the single biggest post election stock market PLUNGE in history? Huh Explain that one!!!!! Somebody take his keyboard away!

YOU explain it genius. What a simpleton you are....attracted to bright shiny objects. Now back to the topic.

explain the biggest post election stock market plunge in history

tying that to Obama is absurd. have you been watching CNBC at all? non finance people can see that the credit markets dried and investors panicked to raise cash by selling positions in anything they had because of their exposure to hedge funds laced with subprime mortgages. I thought that was common knowledge to folks like Joe the plumber and myself.

Obama hasn't even begun to try and "improve" this. no other president has had to face the mess that "W" left behind.. explain that one !

Latest resources

Back