Sacrifice AA sen.# for AWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Abby:

I'm sorry you got dragged into this as I have no desire to propogate these silly arguments any further. I actually wasn't blaming the APA for anything; this guy justApilot was. I simply responded to HIS whinning. My "deserving" statement was dripping with sarcasm and meant only for justApilot.

Now I am whinning? Speaking of sarcasm...dude...that was the intention of my original post. And as far as helpful input to this thread I did mention that AA in the past has misplaced all of the resignation letters and recalled everyone that wanted to return to AA. What Hoss needs to do is make a few calls to the APA and the company to find out what he ,along with everyone else on furlough or expecting to be furloughed, can expect from the company this time around.

There are 2 groups which have contributed the most to this process which resulted in me being furloughed.

1) Arab terrorists
2) APA

I hate them both equally! Although lately the APA may be pulling into the lead.

Pylut:

The APA has told us (former) STL guys many times that the APA doesn't furlough anyone; only AA does. I guess that comforts you as much as it comforts us.

Latest resources

Back