• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

S3B Priority Coming quickly to ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't buy that. You mean you're thinking about leaving, but the only thing that keeps you there is two levels in your non-rev priority? NAH! If I were leaving, not even possitive space would make me stay.

Maybe not pilots - most of them have had enough and are already looking, but it will probably cause a lot of Flight Attendants to leave. I have flown with a lot who make much more use of their passes than pilots do.

As a commuter, I would seriously consider quitting. It's hard enough sometimes to get to work, and be gone for 4 days. I've already been looking for jobs closer to home, but loosing my S3 priority would tip the scale for me.

I don't buy that. You mean you're thinking about leaving, but the only thing that keeps you there is two levels in your non-rev priority? NAH! If I were leaving, not even possitive space would make me stay.

The woid "Crews" includes da Sky Hootchie's..... Bouyyyyyyyy..... If ya thinks dem Flights Attendants is stupid.... think again... Day gwoin ta leave in droves....

This will promote a mass exodus with commuting pilots as well. I hope to be one of them....AMEN BROTHER!!

Guys, let's be real, there is not gonna be any contract at ASA. The company has no nterest in getting one done because they are shrinking ASA out of existence. These recent moves by Delta tells a big story. Closing LA, Taking over all ground operations, The GO is next, downgrading pass priveledges, Two open contracts, the Flight Attendants and Pilots. All of the BS coming out of BL's mouth is just that, BS. How are the seeking other contracts for flying when they have no idea what the costs are gonna be? I only wish you the best, but I would be getting my resume's out ASAP. Don't be the last one without a chair when the music stops.

I agree with you, being a former DFW captain, SLC f.o., LAX captain, I feel this place is going down without flames. I hope everybody else has their aps. out with better companys

How are the seeking other contracts for flying when they have no idea what the costs are gonna be?quote]

Costs are whatever mgmt deems them! They're just not willing to make LESS of a PROFIT to pay us decent wages! The reason ASA hasn't been awarded additional flying is because our mgmt team is completely incapable of running an efficient operation, and they don't want to give the pilots any additional negotiating power.

How are the seeking other contracts for flying when they have no idea what the costs are gonna be?quote]
The reason ASA hasn't been awarded additional flying is because our mgmt team is completely incapable of running an efficient operation, and they don't want to give the pilots any additional negotiating power.

True True! Just look at the slap from Delta concerning the ASA rampers/gate agents. BL and his boys (all ex-Delta managers btw) couldn't get the job done so Delta has taken over. Hard to know what's going on out at the 'port' when they all go to lunch on Skywest's dime everyday, and only drive by ATL as they come and go home.

ASA - Almost Scheduled Airlines!

It won't be S3B. That's for retirees, children, parents, and spouses. It will be S3C.

It's a sad state of affairs when a 14-year old son of a Delta ramper would get on a flight before a commuting pilot, but that's the way it goes I guess.

That's kind of a ridiculous statement. He'd already get on ahead of you provided his dad is senior to you. And why should a lowly "ramper" get worse benefits than a high and mighty commuting pilot?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back