Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: USair management offers APA a deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Better idea would be to recall all the furloughed AA pilots and kick the easties to the curb.

I am sure there is a way to get rid of them.

Only if Delta liquidates and YOU submit a resume at the new AA. You Delta boyz think that pedestal is soo solid. Get back to me in 10 years and we'll share notes...what an a...............

Only if Delta liquidates and YOU submit a resume at the new AA. You Delta boyz think that pedestal is soo solid. Get back to me in 10 years and we'll share notes...what an a...............

Dude, if Parker could pull off kicking all the easties to the curb. He would go from being known as a drunk to an icon in the industry .

If I was him that is what I would be aiming to do.
There has to be over a 1000 ways to can an eastie :)

Better idea would be to recall all the furloughed AA pilots and kick the easties to the curb.

I am sure there is a way to get rid of them.

Well hopefully that doesn't happen, because if the APA can throw the east under the bus like that, what's to stop them from throwing the west under too? In the long term I thing a merger with AA will be a good thing, if it happens.

Reginald and Roberto are reportedly very pleased with their latest conquest.

When I made the orignal post I never considered that angle. I guess my mind just doesn't swing that way. Unlike quite a few of you...:rolleyes:. Most of the replies were pretty funny. Anyway, they appeared to be two attractive females of about forty years vintage. All I can say is when you are 53, 40ish looks pretty good. And, they were well kept. Their own pilot boys abandoned them, so I guess my co-worker saw targets of opportunity. I had an early go so I bailed. Hope it all worked out well for everyone.

Dude, if Parker could pull off kicking all the easties to the curb. He would go from being known as a drunk to an icon in the industry .

If I was him that is what I would be aiming to do.
There has to be over a 1000 ways to can an eastie :)

I suppose you have a portrait or Lorenzo over your fireplace mantel and a bronze bust of him in your courtyard?

Have you consider how much it will cost you to add parker memorabilia to your collection?

Not sure which litter box your picking up your information. Parker hasn't approached his own union so I think that says a lot about how accurate this whole thread is.

St Nic -

Not so sure if DP hasn't talked to our president and vice president elect - remember they went out to PHX last week with the BPR - I probably believe that the the current APA president was out there also

Metrojet

I suppose you have a portrait or Lorenzo over your fireplace mantel and a bronze bust of him in your courtyard?

Have you consider how much it will cost you to add parker memorabilia to your collection?

Do not put the Eastern Airines pilots in the same class as the US east pilots

The easties made there bed, now there is a chance they might have to sleep in it.

Do not shoot the messenger .

Do not put the Eastern Airines pilots in the same class as the US east pilots

The easties made there bed, now there is a chance they might have to sleep in it.

Do not shoot the messenger .

You slurp Lorenzo and Parker, while sneering at fellow pilots. Who pissed in your Weaties? :lol:

You slurp Lorenzo and Parker, while sneering at fellow pilots. Who pissed in your Weaties? :lol:

Sneering ?

Look at what the easties have done to AWA pilots. Actually to there own group also.

Like I said don't shoot the messenger. I think Parker will be doing some skinning of the easties . JMO

Latest resources

Back