Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: USair management offers APA a deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not speculation . AA already has the pay rate. APA has working on this 24/7.

No idea what Parker wants to do with you thought ,that might not be good for you.

Also, how do you feel about the AA pilots getting a 10% raise? They will be making almost double what you make :)

Not sure which litter box your picking up your information. Parker hasnt approached his own union so I think that says a lot about how accurate this whole thread is.

Not sure which litter box your picking up your information. Parker hasnt approached his own union so I think that says a lot about how accurate this whole thread is.

USAPA is irrelevent and will have little say in the matter. DP doesnt care what USAPA thinks and has played you fools from day one. Keep your head in the sand...

SB

That goes to show what Parker thinks about his own union . I know for a fact that not only has he been talking to APA, they already have pay and most of the contract hammered out.

Probably. Parker hasn't even approached his own pilots union about AA, this is all baseless speculation. Of course consider the source!

He will deal with your quagmire later. If he wants a big merger to happen and get the deal done, he needs the support of the other airline's employees. Even Kirby admitted that. They could fence it off and call you A
American, until you play nice with AWA and accept the NIC award which judge Silver will probably agree with anyway. If you agree to binding arbitration, accept the decision.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

You actually think he would come to USAPA????? LMAO. USAPA is done if this goes through and APA will have the reins. Pay back is a Beyatch.

It's not speculation . AA already has the pay rate. APA has working on this 24/7.

No idea what Parker wants to do with you thought ,that might not be good for you.

Also, how do you feel about the AA pilots getting a 10% raise? They will be making almost double what you make :)

This is the rumor:

1. Delta plus 3% rates. Pay parity begins for all 3 groups immediately.
2. Automatic parity with UNITED and/or DELTA with all other contract sections.
3. 319/320/737/MD90 in pay class, 321/757 in separate class.
4. 10% B fund with a 4% 401k company contribution.
5. 7 year fence written in to the contract, as this is when most East pilots will be gone. Don't know if this is a domicile or equipment fence.
6. E190 rates go to JB rates within 2 years and all hiring and furloughing is done through this aircraft. (Not sure how that works, but that's what he said).

He mentioned that the AA unions are ALL shunning current management (Horton) and that they are all going with Parker.

I don't understand your last sentence, other than screwing with the easties (which I'm OK with). AA pilots with not be getting a pay bump absent a merger and certainly they will not be the only group getting a pay bump if the AA/US merger comes to fruition.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back