Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

*Rumor* OO/EV to start "at risk" Florida flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's a bunch of tools over at XJT and also at Air Wisconsin who all think they are getting this flying...HA!!!! What a bunch of clowns, always think they're better than everyone else, but they're just too damn expensive to ever get new flying. Clowns...

There's a bunch of tools over at XJT and also at Air Wisconsin who all think they are getting this flying...HA!!!! What a bunch of clowns, always think they're better than everyone else, but they're just too damn expensive to ever get new flying. Clowns...
Maybe you are too damn cheap! W H O R E S...

So I hear ASA will be flying 20 CRJ200's for United out of IAD with a mx base in CAE for them. Not sure if IAD will be a base or CAE be a base and fly through IAD. Sorry to put another log on the rumor fire but was told by ________ in the GO

Do you guys suppose this would generate a recall (at least partial), or would a PBS passage negate the need for any additional pilots?

Well, ASA is already currently flying those planes.....and there are still furloughs and downgrades. This would only offset future losses.

It would also be MUCH cheaper for ASA to do this flying because there are already planes. Anybody else would have to get more a/c.

So I hear ASA will be flying 20 CRJ200's for United out of IAD with a mx base in CAE for them. Not sure if IAD will be a base or CAE be a base and fly through IAD. Sorry to put another log on the rumor fire but was told by ________ in the GO

Flybozz your avatar is crazy awesome!

ASA already moved most of its MX outstations to CAE.

Bloody 'ell.

Oh, and Mesaba Sucks![/QUOTE],

Sorry about XJ denying you a job!!!! Let me know when you're done bleeding because we might be hiring in two years. You should be done with your menstrual cycle by then.

ASA already moved most of its MX outstations to CAE.

Yeah I know that. CAE was going to play some role in the operations. Either as a MX base for the aircraft flying for United or as a crew base. Not sure if ASA moved MX to CAE for this reason but kinda makes someone wonder.

Yeah I know that. CAE was going to play some role in the operations. Either as a MX base for the aircraft flying for United or as a crew base. Not sure if ASA moved MX to CAE for this reason but kinda makes someone wonder.

IF we get United flying, why would CAE be a crew base if the flying will be out of IAD...I don't follow.

IF we get United flying, why would CAE be a crew base if the flying will be out of IAD...I don't follow.

It's a perfect in between point from IAD and ATL. You could shuttle crews either way based on demand. That's how I see it. Additionally, IAD has been a problem in the past for INC. because of flow of aircraft. With ATL and CAE that's no longer a problem. I hope Inc. can find flying for those 20 aircraft and hopefully more so we can bring back our own.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back