Rumor has it CJC management will be gunning for ALPA guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Rumor has it CJC mgmt is going to be "washing out" the ALPA supporters aka Colgan Defectors over time. Anyone hear something to that effect?

Rumor has it CJC mgmt is going to be "washing out" the ALPA supporters aka Colgan Defectors over time. Anyone hear something to that effect?

They better have plenty of money to defend their actions. It's been tried before and the law won.

That would take brass balls! They are getting their ass handed to them for abusing flight crews. Not to mention they have been caught with there hand in the cookie jar for doctoring pilot records. Now they want to attempt union busting?!?! If the Colgan's put half as much effort into running a respectable operation as they do harassing their flight crews things would improve greatly! I am in no way banging on the flight crews, after sharing many a beer with you guys at the IAH crashpad and hearing your stories I have nothing, but respect for you!

Blah, Blah, Blah. Either your an Alpa hater, or one of those people that here something and believe it no matter what.

HA HA HA!! That is actually pretty funny.

These fallen pilots and passengers will not have died in vain if we can make this industry safer!

----------------------------------------
"So do you expect your pilots to NOT get sick in the first 9 months of employment?" -- NTSB asking Colgan Executives about paid sick time.

Rumor is some of the pilots that were part of Alpa push are mad because Alpa promised support for the families during the hearing and then they no showed. If we are not going to support them fine just dont promise something we cant do. Good thing I pay my dues every month.

Last edited:
If the Colgan's put half as much effort into running a respectable operation as they do harassing their flight crews things would improve greatly!

Who are the Colgan's exactly now I thought the company sold 2 1/2 years ago?

It was rumor about some statements that 5X5 and DB made. Needless to say that is exactly the type of emotionalism that has absolutely no place in running a professional airline.

It was rumor about some statements that 5X5 and DB made. Needless to say that is exactly the type of emotionalism that has absolutely no place in running a professional airline.

DB & 5X5 actually think they are going to be around this place for much longer? At least 5X5 is not in the limelight with a big title, so he might survive it. That does not mean however that he is any smarter. Loosing DB would be a great step forward for this airline.

I have a feeling that Colgan ALPA will be around a lot longer than DB (just a guess) ha ha ha.

Latest resources

Back