• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who allowed 50 seat, then 70 seat, then 76 seat RJ's to be flown by anyone other than mainline pilots? No one is innocent.

Correct, it's kind of like blaming the Delta pilots because of the new pass charges at ASA, and telling the Delta pilots that they need to fix it or else.....
The Delta pilots are responsible for the overwhelming number of new-hires that are former ASA, nuff said.

However, as one of those captains who goes up and checks the nature of jumpseaters/non-revs, I will say that if I see an offline pilot jumping on a flight where it is going to be full, but family and friends are getting on, it will not be pretty for the ASA pilot who is going to bump the offliner simply to avoid the service charge. Not pretty at all. Nuff said.

Correct, it's kind of like blaming the Delta pilots because of the new pass charges at ASA, and telling the Delta pilots that they need to fix it or else.....
The Delta pilots are responsible for the overwhelming number of new-hires that are former ASA, nuff said.

However, as one of those captains who goes up and checks the nature of jumpseaters/non-revs, I will say that if I see an offline pilot jumping on a flight where it is going to be full, but family and friends are getting on, it will not be pretty for the ASA pilot who is going to bump the offliner simply to avoid the service charge. Not pretty at all. Nuff said.

Stop being a jackass and showing how big of a double breasted jerk you are. Now move along to the big boys forum (Majors) and stop the empty threats here. Nuff said.

Didn't want to start another thread.

The bid packages coming out on the 10th? Flica says the 12th. The new contract says to come out on the 10th for the Jan. bid package.??

Trip trades daily on 17th? Will this happen??

Intent...10th begins for Feb lines which is a bid cycle in Jan.

I have never been charged on AirTran. They are always great unless you have a nazi gate agent (which happens a lot in ATL).

For obvious reasons, I don't think a lot of the gate agents in Atlanta are Nazis.

Last edited:
Stop being a baby. The Delta pilots filed a grievance because it was a perceived violation of our contract. Nothing more nothing less. While filing a grievance, they were talking about how better off the pilots would be with a DOH arrangement. Like fins, your delusional history revisionism, serves only to further your agenda of division amongst the pilot groups. LIke fins, it is incorrect.

Thanks for proving my point.

You guys are a bunch of pussies. All of your tough guy antics are so impressive--to yourself. You guys are responsible for the degradation of wages in the industry. How's that?

But, as far as fins goes, I can't argue with you on that one.

Really? We're pussies eh? Were you around during our "safety campaign" in September? Do you commute? If so, might want to consider changing that.

As for degrading the industry, hey, how many pay cuts have WE taken in the last 6 years? OH SNAP!!!

Seems to me that since 60% of Delta flight numbers are operated by DCI, your threat is empty. But go ahead and threaten puff daddy. Double breasted c*ck sucker. We'll see who wins.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back