• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
However, as one of those captains who goes up and checks the nature of jumpseaters/non-revs, I will say that if I see an offline pilot jumping on a flight where it is going to be full, but family and friends are getting on, it will not be pretty for the ASA pilot who is going to bump the offliner simply to avoid the service charge. Not pretty at all. Nuff said.

What were you saying about vigilante justice again?

Stand up and remove the stick from your a$$. Those "pathetic RJ captains" have just as much control over you getting on their plane, as you do on your big ol' Delta jet. Chances are if you're going somewhere, you just might have to talk to some "little RJ captain".

What were you saying about vigilante justice again?

Stand up and remove the stick from your a$$. Those "pathetic RJ captains" have just as much control over you getting on their plane, as you do on your big ol' Delta jet. Chances are if you're going somewhere, you just might have to talk to some "little RJ captain".

You are not paying attention. In my post, everybody gets on the airplane, including the offliner, and the ASA pilot pays his measly 10 dollars. In HIS scenario, the Delta pilot does not get on because this ASA captain has the "stick up his a$$" over something that the Delta pilot had nothing to do with implementing, has no control over, and can do nothing about. As soon as some of you learn to contain your anger and realize just what it means to be a captain, maybe you will be respected as the professionals you claim to be. End of story. Get over yourselves, and realize that you were wrong on this whole thread, you got spanked for it, and life will go on. Grow up a little, gents.

How do you know that I am not on the jumpseat committee?

Because if you were, you'd have already told us. Kind of like the joke "How do you tell when someone's a Delta Pilot?" "You don't have to... he'll tell you!".

Ahhhhhhhhh. The "frustration", as you like to call it, is merely disdain for some little pathetic RJ captain threatening to abuse his PIC authority on an anonymous BB, WHILE blaming it on somebody who has absolutely nothing to do with it...

So, yeah, we get a bit testy when some Napoleon-complex little Rj captain decides vigilante justice is the answer to his poor choice of employers.

Such anger! Such condescension! You really should seek counseling for this rage problem you seem to have. Did your mother not hug you enough? Did your father beat you?

PS, I don't fly an RJ, so I'm sure you weren't referring to me.

PPS, if it wasn't for the "little pathetic RJ captains" feeding your passengers from BFE into ATL and onto your international flights, you wouldn't have a job. But that's ok, you don't have to thank us for your job. We already know you appreciate it. You're welcome.

Some of us worked very hard to drag Delta into the 20th century, ;) not a typo, in order to secure flowback unlimited jumpseat.
Out

Yes, I'm sure you carried the whole airline on your back. Just like every other Delta Pilot thinks he does. :rolleyes:

End of story. Get over yourselves, and realize that you were wrong on this whole thread, you got spanked for it, and life will go on. Grow up a little, gents.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Yea, ok, tough guy.

We're not your wife. You can't order us around like that, and you can't smack us around when we don't obey you and have your dinner ready when you get home.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Yea, ok, tough guy.

We're not your wife. You can't order us around like that, and you can't smack us around when we don't obey you and have your dinner ready when you get home.

YAWN! ...to use your form of debate. perhaps you can understand that. You got spanked, nuff said.

:smash: Someone say spanked!!! Man, where is a good sex shop when you need one.
hehe Let's all get hammered. hehe

Latest resources

Back