• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor Alert! - Delta/NWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are getting closer to a complete sentence, but not quite. Anyway, you do realize that you got LESS with LOA 19 than was agreed upon earlier by both MEC's. That's when Moak tried to "slip" in the seniority list, that nobody in their right mind would have agreed to. That is the factual history of how the two groups ended up here.

Our heroes.

Working with and screwing are two different things, at least for some. I'll leave General Lee's wife out of this. :)

That's getting a bit personal. That's neither classy nor professional...

Maybe if you didn't see the smily face and your skin is thin. Relax, it will probably only get worse ;)

Are you talking about the tattoo on her tailbone?:laugh:

OK....you can relax as I'm just kidding--it was a bulls-eye and not a smile face!;)

Schwanker

Gotta love the lower back Tramp Stamps.

Didn't you say your Mom and Sister have matching stamps on their backs? Let me guess, they say "Flint is a place for lovers"?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Hi!

OMG!!!

I am General Lee!!!...

General Lee said:

Quote:
And, I can't wait to walk into the MSP or DTW crew lounges and say hi to everyone there. I am the tall skinny guy that looks like Lerch. I'll also be wearing my hat---hopefully you will too. Can't wait...

I am the tall and skinny guy (6' 4/5"-190) who is called 'Lurch'! Somehow, General Lee has stolen my identity as a DAL pilot. I am Lurch, so I am the tall, skinny DAL pilot.

General Lee has STOLEN my identity!!!

Please rally all your flightinfo friends, and help right this wrong. I should have General Lee's paycheck, and hat, and he should be here in this YIP crashpad, typing away.

I KNEW that something felt wrong for a number of years lately, just like that Bourne guy. No wonder, it all makes sense now.

Please help me discover the truth, and get my identity back!!!

Oh, and I promise, when I take back over my proper General Lee title, my posts will change and be more helpful and friendly, and less likely to incite a flightinfo riot!

cliff
'Lurch'
YIP

Well, it seems yhat the SLI will not be out on the 8th. The NWA MEC has decided to "study and analyze" the list for a few days before releasing it to the NWA pilots. Stay tuned folks!!!!

Yogi

Not sure where you are getting this info. We have not heard anything yet. Of course there are always a few conspiracy theorists who make wild claims. My guess is for us(nwa) no worse than dalpas proposal, and for dal, no worse than ours. Probably somewhere in between so we can all bitch.

Well, it seems yhat the SLI will not be out on the 8th. The NWA MEC has decided to "study and analyze" the list for a few days before releasing it to the NWA pilots. Stay tuned folks!!!!

Yogi

Was talking to a DTW based 747 pilot on my commute last night. He stated that the results won't be announced until an analysis has been completed as well.

Latest resources

Back