• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rough numbers from each proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do not want to see any fence's of length. 1 or 2 years is reasonable, 5 max. Fence's longer than that are just protecting senoirity of the old airline..."Untill the intrest at hand can get out the door unscaved". We are one airline now. I do not want to work at Delta for the next 25 years listening to some jackbag tell me about how it could have been. Mergers are tough(I have never been through one, but I have seen the effects of two mergers) not everyone wins. :cool: Fair and Equitable has never rang out louder.

]

72% of your "widebodys" pay the same as the 757. So, take away the 80 767's that pay the same as the 757, and you actually only bring 31 widebodies to the table, pay wise Not that many if you ask me.

You can't propose a list based on pay then try to say that the 767 is different than a 757 even though the pay is the same. Although yourself and bi-polar boy will try.

Was your A319 brought up to the A320 pay? Our 737-700 just got 737-800 pay, and that was the same when we negotiated the 757 pay to mirror the 767 pay. It was brought UP. This all occurred when we just started getting 777s in 99 and we didn't have a pay rate for it. We refused to fly it unless we got raises on everything, and since we had so many 757s, we brought those up to 767 rates. You're welcome, because that benefits you too. Your super duper smell your pooper widebodies also got a huge bump up thanks to us.

Hey, what was your 12th year DC9 FO rate per hour before your recent pay raise on Oct 31st? I think the FO rate was $89 an hour, for 12th year. Do you have any idea what a 3rd or 4th year FO rate on the 757 that you make fun of was and still is? It's over $90 an hour. You're welcome. We fly bigger planes than you do, more of them, at higher pay. You fly a lot more smaller planes, to smaller cities, for less money. But, you fly A330s to Guam, so I guess you deserve DOH....??

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I do not want to see any fence's of length. 1 or 2 years is reasonable, 5 max. Fence's longer than that are just protecting senoirity of the old airline..."Untill the intrest at hand can get out the door unscaved". We are one airline now. I do not want to work at Delta for the next 25 years listening to some jackbag tell me about how it could have been. Mergers are tough(I have never been through one, but I have seen the effects of two mergers) not everyone wins. :cool: Fair and Equitable has never rang out louder.

Nope, 5 years is about right, since they have sooooo many ex Republic guys that are still flying narrowbodies, that want to move up to widebodies. They are overwhelmingly senior, but haven't been able to bid up at NWA due to lack of retirements or displacements. Since we are getting more widebodies coming up here, and the NWA 787s haven't even flown yet, you can see where I am coming from. The ex Republic guys DESERVE to move up to their own widebodies first, where they should have been all along. If the Redbooks don't like it, they can retire, like they said they were going to do but have NOT.....5 years should be good enough to ensure those guys going to their own widebodies.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Doesn't matter. The NWAALPA Neg Committee was able to get us all a raise, thank you very much, because we brought so much to the table.

No, we had to give you that raise. The company came to us and said here is what you can have, and we spent most of it bringing you up to parity, which is what we had to do. We didn't get an immediate raise, and you and I get about the same amount of equity, while you guys keep your frozen pensions. We do get raises starting Jan 1st, but nothing extra. You would think that some of you would be thankful, but of course you are not. I wonder if the arbitrators know about that? I bet they do. You guys want all of the money, and the seniority too. But hey, we do finally get a NRT hub, just when we started over flying it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nope, 5 years is about right, since they have sooooo many ex Republic guys that are still flying narrowbodies, that want to move up to widebodies. They are overwhelmingly senior, but haven't been able to bid up at NWA due to lack of retirements or displacements. Since we are getting more widebodies coming up here, and the NWA 787s haven't even flown yet, you can see where I am coming from. The ex Republic guys DESERVE to move up to their own widebodies first, where they should have been all along. If the Redbooks don't like it, they can retire, like they said they were going to do but have NOT.....5 years should be good enough to ensure those guys going to their own widebodies.

Bye Bye--General Lee

EXACTLY...Enough with this red, green, blue BS.:beer:

Hey, what was your 12th year DC9 Captain rate per hour before your recent pay raise on Oct 31st? I think the Captain rate was $89 an hour, for 12th year

125.52, you were only off by 30%. Your credibility has just reached a new low.

Woooops, I meant the FO rate. And, I was right, about $89 an hour, for 12th year. How many of those do you still have anyway? Our FO jobs are worth more than yours, and that should reflect in the SLI. Thanks for the correction.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You and I were both hired in 96. I can hold 767 Captain in LA, and you are an DC9 Captain. The 767 Captain spot is $160 an hour for 12th year, and yours is $126 an hour. Add an extra $5 an hour for INTL override. So, I would say that is over a 20% difference. Would you agree? Can you hold widebody captain anywhere? Can you hold A320 anywhere? I talked to a recent A320 upgrade at NWA who just left the A330 as an FO, and he was an 88 hire. How's my credibility doing?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back