• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Room Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel, the topic is one that can apply to many travelers and I hadn't seen the suggestion to leave the coins as they do in Europe. Some may like the idea, especially if they're uncomfortable not adding something. I also wanted to show support for the underpaid pilots. No one should have a problem with that.

I order room service a couple of times a tour.

Guess we'd better enjoy it while we can, right?

BTW, Diesel. What is up with the Sox? Can't wait til Poppy gets back this weekend.

Ain't that telling the truth.

Oh well, I'm still trying to order skoal in my catering order. :)

The sox are just pulling an old roshambo.

Pathetic.....No wonder your generation is broke.

Um... You must be a jaded US Airways guy with presumptions like that.

What would you say, oh senior one, if their company paid for their room service dollar for dollar?

Broke? Hardly.

Preachy are we?

Pathetic.....No wonder your generation is broke.
I'm wondering what that is supposed to mean? Or maybe someone is just cheap.

the 15-17% fee and the $2 delivery charge may or may not make it to the guy that brings the food. I'll never know. There's nothing wrong with tossing these people a couple of bucks, they make a lot less than I do and depend on tips just like waiters do.

the 15-17% fee and the $2 delivery charge may or may not make it to the guy that brings the food. I'll never know. There's nothing wrong with tossing these people a couple of bucks, they make a lot less than I do and depend on tips just like waiters do.

Good point I've always wondered if it made it back to those people.

I was at a bar and was talking to some guys that worked at the Hilton across the street. I asked them the question since I was curious. They told me it goes into a pool and that tips the waiter, cook, and someone else.

Latest resources

Back