Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rollout Schedule for Netjets Phenom 300s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aww give Pervis a break, he has weekly sit-ins with Uncle Warren, Jordan and Noe.....:beer:

There will always be those guys, at every company, who are absolutely positive they are in the loop at all times

Aww give Pervis a break, he has weekly sit-ins with Uncle Warren, Jordan and Noe.....:beer:

There will always be those guys, at every company, who are absolutely positive they are in the loop at all times

Certainly not in the the loop, and only an opinion. Something you fail to differentiate from.

Frankly, I don't care what I fly so long as it pays the bills. I am in a disposal fleet, but will transition when appropriate to a C172 if my pay stays the same. It's one hotel to the other, regardless of how far it is between the two. There is nothing in the civilian inventory that will exceed my military experience, and your feeble attempts to insult me carry as little weight as you groin.

Last edited:
Ten pilots are the only ones that think the company will die without a Ten.

Ten and Gulfstream guys sound the same. "The company is doomed without our plane".

I could not agree more.

the Gulfstream guys are even worst, I've talked to a few about that, " OH MY LORD, why did we switch from Gulfstreams to Globals, may God have mercy on our souls, we're done"

Last edited:
not bad looking, looks better than the barbie jet (BE400)

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7464874&nseq=0

Wow - that is a pretty looking airplane. Probably much better performance than the Beechjunk or Encore... :D

Hope the interior and finish is nicer than my beat-up ERJ. :laugh::p I know Netjets is touting the "Signature Series" with new interior, etc. Speaking with a corporate pilot recently who flew a Phenom 300 demo airplane, he was not impressed with the "plastic" feel of the flight deck. I think his company ended going with a CJ3 or CJ4.

I tend to agree about the X. I flew several owners who bought the airplane solely because of the speed. Whether or not they'll leave the program solely because of it going away I can't say. Considering NJA continues to shrink at 7% per month / quarter / whatever time measure they're using, I think it short sighted not to keep something that retains owners in the program. It only helps to extend that 2015 time frame I'm hearing for recalls.

Difference between the G and the Globals is the they both do the same thing in the same price category. Right now there isn't anything in the midsize that has the speed of the X. Customers will decide what NJA buys.

I didn't know plains moved.

Isn't the TEN supposed to be one millionth of a mach number faster than the 650?

BTW, I don't know many pilots who gave a rats ass about the speed. It's the owners who do. The extra speed just means we're flying more recoveries with PO'ed owners than the other guys.

Latest resources

Back