• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rolling Rest Flexjet Pilot Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, I just wasted 15 seconds of my life reading this thread, and another 15 typing this stupid response.

Here ya go boy

That was informative. We appreciate your leadership.

All Flexjet Pilots as of now join together and help yourselves.

Stop answering phones (blackberry or hotel) in rest, when you check in tell the front desk that you do not want to be disturbed by anyone (no calls, no managers knocking on the doors at the request of scheduling)

Cheap 2 Bit Renegade Charter Outfit Flexjet needs to get the message.

Get in line with the regs and other operators and compete fairly. By having truly rested crews.

No more wink wink "we don't interrupt rest"

It is up to you.

Sorry Ed, but the money isn't enough for all of us.

See Ya,

NewFlex

Look A$$hole, there are few who have voiced more of an opinion about this stuff than I have. I wrote DG personally the day after the meeting and told him what I thought of the early callouts.

I put up such a stink last year about the PBS that the crew scheduler to this day will not talk to me. So unless you know what you're talking about, and are sure what my views are, don't sit there under the anonymity of an unidentifiable screen name and criticize. I would say STFU!, but I'm a little more cordial than that.

I understand the issue with the senior guys and the money not doing it for them. That doesn't mean I'm not trying to improve the other stuff too. I'm very active at it.

I bet a Union could help you with your little rest problem. To bad you don't have one.
I am told it is a waste of my money (Union dues). I beg to differ. I dare someone to break my rest for anything shy of a family emergency.
Keep fighting, it is worth it.

All Flexjet Pilots as of now join together and help yourselves.

Stop answering phones (blackberry or hotel) in rest, when you check in tell the front desk that you do not want to be disturbed by anyone (no calls, no managers knocking on the doors at the request of scheduling)

Cheap 2 Bit Renegade Charter Outfit Flexjet needs to get the message.

Get in line with the regs and other operators and compete fairly. By having truly rested crews.

No more wink wink "we don't interrupt rest"

It is up to you.

Sorry Ed, but the money isn't enough for all of us.

See Ya,

NewFlex

Well then show Flex how serious you are and QUIT. Otherwise talk to someone who can do something about it. I'll give a hint this may come as a shock and you may need to nap awhile, BUT THEY ARE NOT ON THIS FORUM.
The other thing I have never been call or messaged during rest unless I contacted them first. But if this is happening to you then you need to talk with your ACP.
Also should you find yourself in a position that may compromise safety or regulations, do yourself a favor and stand up for yourself like a professional. WTF, you know what just quit.

It is not that they are calling you in rest T-Heavy. They just call you after 10 hours and change your whole duty day. It happens all the time. No way to live man. Worst case scenerio, getting done at 3:00 p.m. in rest at 5:00p.m. they tell you, you have a trip at 10:00 a.m.. So being human, you sleep at 10:00p.m., phone rings at 1:30 with a 3:00a.m show.

Well then show Flex how serious you are and QUIT. Otherwise talk to someone who can do something about it. I'll give a hint this may come as a shock and you may need to nap awhile, BUT THEY ARE NOT ON THIS FORUM.
The other thing I have never been call or messaged during rest unless I contacted them first. But if this is happening to you then you need to talk with your ACP.
Also should you find yourself in a position that may compromise safety or regulations, do yourself a favor and stand up for yourself like a professional. WTF, you know what just quit.

How can you argue a point that you obviousely don't even understand! Also why are you contacting them? Those that contact scheduling before going to sleep are hurting everyone else trying to stop the rolling rest problem.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back