• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Roller bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've used www.outermarker.com with good luck. They have free shipping on large orders (including the Purdy Neat Stuff bag) and they'll do embroidering, too. You have to call them for the embroidery... nice people.

If you get the luggage works bag, make sure you get it without the side pockets. They will get shredded in the 737-300/500.

Just my 2 cents.

The Costco roller bag rocks. Beat the tar out of it day after day and if it breaks... Costco takes it back! Works on the 737 too!

if you are not schooled on the subject, purdy neat is the way to go. Just ask any Saab pilot how any other bag holds up to that abuse. My recomendation is that you get the steel one and not the plastic, but in either case if it does take some abuse, they just replace the one damaged section. Oh and if you have longer trips, get the big international one, a lot more space and its not as much of a pain in the a$$ as you would think. I am a commuter and have never had to check it.......I think i just screwed myself.....I will have to check it on my next trip

Latest resources

Back