• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Roller bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And by the way, the handle is the best you can buy and is not from China. The shaft is stainless steel, with a comfortable and strong rubber handgrip.

If your bag is 100% USA content and assembly, I'll buy it - regardless of price. If it's got any Chinese content, I'll never buy it - regardless of price. I don't support enemies of the USA.

Please state the origin of your bag.

Ski Mogul,

Were you or your partners ever part of Wingman Luggage? Some of your parts seem similar. Wingman made some fantastic bags.

If your bag is 100% USA content and assembly, I'll buy it - regardless of price. If it's got any Chinese content, I'll never buy it - regardless of price. I don't support enemies of the USA.

Please state the origin of your bag.

Does anyone know the origin of these bags? I am in need of a bag, but I'll wait until these come out if they are American.

737 Stealth NG

I'm looking for some clarification on the 737 Stealth NG bag with the expandable sides from Purdy Neat, does the narrower bag that is only 13" wide still catch under the 737 jumpseat or is it okay? I thought that was the whole point about it being 1" shorter so it could fit easily but the expandable sides make me wonder if it is okay before I purchase. Thanks

Latest resources

Back