Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1) You f@#$s steal our jobs
2) Your ******************************bag company buys us ALREADY
3) now WE have the gall to ask to be integrated NOW while you are STEALING are remaining jobs and YOUR CONTRACT says we should be integrated.

I sincerely hope RAH is bankrupt within a year to rid the profession of these 1800 idiots.

Do you ever wish your MEC and pilot group would have worked with AirTran when you had the chance? I don't know, but that was a pretty bad choice to side with your management with how untrustworthy they were in order to "keep Midwest, my Midwest" in the words of Delta marketing.

Do you ever wish your MEC and pilot group would have worked with AirTran when you had the chance? I don't know, but that was a pretty bad choice to side with your management with how untrustworthy they were in order to "keep Midwest, my Midwest" in the words of Delta marketing.

Do you understand how a transaction takes place? If so, then answer this question:

How many seats on the Midwest Board of Directors, of which Air Tran HAD 3 (all of which voted for TPG over Air Tran's offer), did our MEC have? Those twelve individuals were the only ones whose opinions mattered.

Your point is moot and stupid. Deal in reality. Of course all 400 would like to go back and try the Air Tran route so we could be fired for wearing your tie to a non work event.

Last edited:
3) now WE have the gall to ask to be integrated NOW while you are STEALING are remaining jobs and YOUR CONTRACT says we should be integrated.

I sincerely hope RAH is bankrupt within a year to rid the profession of these 1800 idiots.

Remember, you have the option to quit. I have alot of empathy for what my Midwest brothers have went thru but you are pushing it. At some point a decision is going to be made as to how to handle the furloughs and your post may have an effect as to where I stand.

Remember, you have the option to quit. I have alot of empathy for what my Midwest brothers have went thru but you are pushing it. At some point a decision is going to be made as to how to handle the furloughs and your post may have an effect as to where I stand.

Wow, I bet they are worried about that.

I don't think RJET had a greater than 50% controlling interest in Mokulele until recently. That is why there was no attempt at integration.
Happened back in March. Rjet had 3.5 months to start the integration prior to any announcement of Frontier or Midwest. They didn't so much as contact the Mokulele pilots. Why when their contract states that they do. Did the IBT have prior knowledge of BB's plan for lowering his pilot cost by manipulation of the AM process?

Do you understand how a transaction takes place? If so, then answer this question:

How many seats on the Midwest Board of Directors, of which Air Tran HAD 3 (all of which voted for TPG over Air Tran's offer), did our MEC have? Those twelve individuals were the only ones whose opinions mattered.

Your point is moot and stupid. Deal in reality. Of course all 400 would like to go back and try the Air Tran route so we could be fired for wearing your tie to a non work event.

So the respective executives who made the deal are responsible for the outcome, not a pilot group? That's crazy talk.

Hey Citation, you better brush up on your Caravan skills because thats the only thing your gonna be able to hold after you are integrated. Troll

Latest resources

Back