• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rjet update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Citation, you better brush up on your Caravan skills because thats the only thing your gonna be able to hold after you are integrated. Troll

I guess if he falls down the stairs and shatters his brain stem and then decides to cut his current pay by 50%+, loses his self respect, maybe he will be flying for RAH.

The RAH CBA allows for integration when RAH owns MORE THAN 50% of a particular company. The union is obligated to pursue integration when more than 50% is owned, but prevented from pursuing integration if 50% or less of a company is owned by RAH. What do you know, RAH owned exactly 50% of Mokulele until recently, preventing us from pursuing integration. As soon as the company disclosed that it upped its investment from 50% to 89%, our union began to tackle that issue. Right at that time, however, RAH management announced the intent to acquire Midwest and Frontier. As the memo at the beginning of this thread indicates, our union believes that the spirit of Allgheny-Mohawk requires us to integrate all parties (F9/Lynx/Mokulele/Midwest) at one time.

The IBT at RAH takes our scope very seriously. I am not one to quote what I consider to be private forums on public boards like this, but there are multiple quotes I could make that convey the union's awareness and intent to integrate Mokulele if and when our ownership increased to over 50%. We will fight for Mokulele integration as hard as we will fight for Frontier integration. Our union will not let a precedent be set where the company is allowed to control another airline and keep those pilots separate.

I know Midwest guys want to get the ball rolling on integration. We at RAH would love to have the matter settled as well. While the delay hurts you, it does NOT benefit us. RAH pilots are not gaining anything by having Midwest pilots separate from us. There are no recalls, and no overall fleet growth here. When the rumored growth comes, it will be on 190 aircraft, which means Midwest guys will have a pretty good shot at being placed on those aircraft anyway. It is not like we are going to upgrade all our 145 pilots to the 190 and then stick Midwest guys on the 145. October is less than a month away. That is when IBT wants to discuss integration. Not December, not 2010. One month from now. I think you guys will benefit from a 5-way integration anyhow, since you will have the support of Frontier pilots in talks. Frontier could hold up the integration until they feel Midwest gets a fair deal.

Remember, you have the option to quit. I have alot of empathy for what my Midwest brothers have went thru but you are pushing it. At some point a decision is going to be made as to how to handle the furloughs and your post may have an effect as to where I stand.

You bet I can quit. As to how my post on a webboard will affect your opinion, I guess you do have a weak mind.

Hey Citation, you better brush up on your Caravan skills because thats the only thing your gonna be able to hold after you are integrated. Troll

Okay Popeye, thanks. You can fly MKE-LAX for $37/hr and beat your chest all day long. Whoppee do you fly an EMB. Better hide that boner.

I'd rather fly the piper I am paying to fly right now than whore myself out like you do.

This merger is going to get nasty. Five pilot groups are going to be merged with completely different career expectations. The Northwest/Delta merger worked out because the two airlines were similar. Both were international legacies. Both were hiring with no involuntary furloughs. Here you're merging 2 regionals, 2 majors, and a part 135 operator. At least three of the airlines have furloughs. This is a recipe for disaster. The fact that Republic is the company doing the buying and that Republic 190's are replacing ALL of the Midwest flying makes things worse. The Republic pilots feel that the 190's are their aircraft. If this is true, then the Midwest pilots bring no airframes. The Midwest pilots believe that because the 190's are direct replacement, those are the aircraft that they are entitled to. In the end, I see labor unrest for years.
Staple them all in order of when RAH bought em. If it was good enough for the Shuttle America Pilots it should be good enough for you. Funny I didn't hear all of this noise when the Shuttle guys and gals got hosed!!!!

Staple them all in order of when RAH bought em. If it was good enough for the Shuttle America Pilots it should be good enough for you. Funny I didn't hear all of this noise when the Shuttle guys and gals got hosed!!!!
Spoken by a true F8 Doosh

Don't forget to call "Clear" at engine start.

not if you're in front of the airplane. remember to get my coffee when i am onboard as i'm sure that's in bedford's plans for you guys.

Latest resources

Back