• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rjet update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You bet I can quit. As to how my post on a webboard will affect your opinion, I guess you do have a weak mind.

I have a very weak mind directly related to reading your posts. You may not have to worry about me, what you may want to worry about is the other 2000 pilots at RAH that is reading your posts. Do you speak for the Midwest group as a whole or just the furloughs? For many of us we are starting to think that you represent the personality and attitude from the Midwest side that we are going to introduce to our (RAH, MW, F9, MK, and Lynx) new company. I am ready to do whatever it takes to get the furloughs from all of our companies back to work. As I feel I have a moral obligation to do so. I could very easily be in your situation. Your attitude is making me and I'm sure a few others think twice about that moral obligation.

As I feel I have a moral obligation to do so. I could very easily be in your situation. Your attitude is making me and I'm sure a few others think twice about that moral obligation.

Do you guys have a moral obligation to work for a liveable wage? Apparently not.

Do you guys have a moral obligation not to enable your management to undercut the few decent paying mainline jobs left? Nope

Do you guys have a moral obligation to raise the bar instead of bringing it down for that all important selfish, greedy, quick upgrade? Nope. Me me me me me me. ******************** the rest of the industry, I dont care if my pay rates affect their negotations, I want their flying because I want to be a captain and I'm willing to sell myself out.

Good job folks. Everyone hates you as much as Mesa now. Awful.

Do you guys have a moral obligation to work for a liveable wage? Apparently not.

Do you guys have a moral obligation not to enable your management to undercut the few decent paying mainline jobs left? Nope

Do you guys have a moral obligation to raise the bar instead of bringing it down for that all important selfish, greedy, quick upgrade? Nope. Me me me me me me. ******************** the rest of the industry, I dont care if my pay rates affect their negotations, I want their flying because I want to be a captain and I'm willing to sell myself out.

Good job folks. Everyone hates you as much as Mesa now. Awful.

My point is that Citations attitude is a CANCER. He will poison my cockpit as well as our company. If we are going to make this place better for us and our families how is he going to help. Is Citation what MW has to offer as far as a group?

My point is that Citations attitude is a CANCER. He will poison my cockpit as well as our company. If we are going to make this place better for us and our families how is he going to help. Is Citation what MW has to offer as far as a group?

So unless the guys from the recently-acquired Mainline carriers suck it up and thank RAH for the chance to fly in YOUR cockpit, they're a cancer? Wow.

Keep in mind that the Midwest guys (and the Frontier guys) have paid their dues and have moved beyond the world of feeder flying. You can better bet that each and every one of them will have a bad attitude if they end up swinging gear for the likes of YOU in YOUR cockpit.

Plan on having another 639 cancerous pilots if this is your plan (or hope) for the Frontier pilot group.

Keep in mind that Midwest pilots and Frontier pilots are far beyond the stage in our careers that we are just happy to have any old job flying a shiny jet. The only job we're interested in having is a job that's *worth* having. You all can keep your jobs that pay $37 for an FO and ~$85 for a captain. I had that job 10 years ago when I worked for Mesa.

Yes it is what MW has to offer after what they went through, deal with it. You guys are in the process of poisoning the Midwest product that took us 25 years to build. For example I have flown about 30 roundtrips on the 170's over the last 9 months and only once have I found either pilot welcoming or saying goodbye to the pax's. This is something that you would see almost every flight when flying with Midwest. Are you guys just too good to say hello or goodbye or maybe you realize that pax are smarter than you think and know you all are replacement pilots.

Ooh I'm a CANCER!!! You happily will fly with those who are flying our old routes at a 70% pay reduction, but that's ok with you since it's "management" who is the evil one.

Please. Do you really think I will come back? Heck no. This is called integrity, something most RAH pilots do not have.

You think I am bad? Wait till you have a 20yr former MD80 CA who was home every night for the last 10 years.

I think our former MEC chair, with his job at HAL, will be representational of what you're going to see. Not a lot of Midwest pilots coming over. We don't have to make that decision though until we need to.

Again, you happily fly our routes, etc. but then call us the cancer and ask us to help "our" company. It's called "getting shi t on" in the real world. It doesn't produce kumbyah like you expect.

So unless the guys from the recently-acquired Mainline carriers suck it up and thank RAH for the chance to fly in YOUR cockpit, they're a cancer? Wow.

Keep in mind that the Midwest guys (and the Frontier guys) have paid their dues and have moved beyond the world of feeder flying. You can better bet that each and every one of them will have a bad attitude if they end up swinging gear for the likes of YOU in YOUR cockpit.

Plan on having another 639 cancerous pilots if this is your plan (or hope) for the Frontier pilot group.

Keep in mind that Midwest pilots and Frontier pilots are far beyond the stage in our careers that we are just happy to have any old job flying a shiny jet. The only job we're interested in having is a job that's *worth* having. You all can keep your jobs that pay $37 for an FO and ~$85 for a captain. I had that job 10 years ago when I worked for Mesa.

O god here we go again with the "I paid my dues" $hit......

1. F9 guys have a viable product, they will fair better in the integration then MW.
2. My jet is shiny, isn't yours?
3. We will keep our $37 hour job as long as people will do it for that.
4. What are you making now sitting right seat? What your QOL, probably as good as it was at mesa.
5. You are MORE to blame then pilots at RAH, you worked at MESA...friggen MESA. Pot meet kettle

When it comes to MW pilot group, I can say that I haven't run into any of the nay sayers like citation in MKE. Most of the guys left understand what they are faced with and are looking to see if we have any more info on whats going on. Citation is a cancer to RAH but he will most likely never see the flight deck of an RAH plane because he is very junior at MW and will be close to the bottom of the list when it comes together.

When it comes to MW pilot group, I can say that I haven't run into any of the nay sayers like citation in MKE. Most of the guys left understand what they are faced with and are looking to see if we have any more info on whats going on. Citation is a cancer to RAH but he will most likely never see the flight deck of an RAH plane because he is very junior at MW and will be close to the bottom of the list when it comes together.

and when the new contract comes out with $39 / hr top end FO rates you will vote yes.

Latest resources

Back