• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJDC update 8/20/02

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God, I love it when Surplus gets pi$$ed.

God, I love it when Surplus gets pi$$ed.
Only when one is not on the receiving end of it. ;)
I've noticed over time Surplus is slow to anger yet it would be prudent to head for higher ground when it happens. Make a right fine CP, Surplus would (imho).

Jesus Surplus, you burned him to a crisp
...bringin' out the broom & dust pan...

Different food chain

"Your worst humiliation is nothing more than someone else's momentary entertainment"

--unknown

Last edited:
Please stop kissing Butt

Just because Surplus wrote a novel doesn't mean he posted anything different than the other novels he posted in the past.

I think it may be time to completly separate our pilot groups....

Re: Please stop kissing Butt

NYRANGERS said:
I think it may be time to completly separate our pilot groups....
What great solidarity! Why should we separate, who does that benefit? Certainly not you. You need solidarity to get you back to work and support your wage and benefit package that exceeds market conditions. If I were in your shoes - I would support the RJDC. While your on furlough, you don't have a vote in ALPA either.

Last time I checked, CMR, ASA, and DAL pilot groups were completely seperate. I've been off work for a few days, has something changed?

Before I jump into the pool here, I just want to state that I am no longer a pilot for an airline and come here to ask a question......

What is the general DALMEC/ComairMEC take on DAL closing MCO to Comair and giving those routes to Chitaqua?

How has this been responded to by each union and what, if any, differences might there have been with DAL/Comair/ASA all being on the same "page" if you will?

I know some DAL pilots think the RJ has taken away from positions at DAL and now DAL is "giving away" positions to a carrier outside the DAL "family".

I'm just curious.....your thoughts?

abenaki said:
"... now DAL is "giving away" positions to a carrier outside the DAL "family".

I'm just curious.....your thoughts?

It sucks a$$!!! Bet them is the breaks. Whipsaw is alive and well.

Latest resources

Back