• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJ`s for AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they're willing to pay top dollar for the leases, they can get 190's or 195's at about 2 per month starting 5-6 months from now after getting fast-track FAA approval for the training program and ops specs authorization.

I'm not hearing that this is a 717 replacement, I'm hearing that this is the growth vehicle for smaller market growth so they don't have to compete head-to-head with SWA and wait until the Midwest deal is done which may take another year or two if the BOD doesn't go for it at this meeting and they have to elect another 3 officers to the MEH BOD next year to gain control.

Once they have a city to grow larger SNB's again, the 737 deliveries will resume.

This is all pure heresay from the people currently in training right now but the instructors are Alteon usually know before we do...

And yes, I hear the pay rates are absolutely abysmal.

At our current ASM's, I understand no more than 15-20 aircraft configured from 79-86 seats with the new T.A., assuming a 9 block hour average per aircaft per day. That's also heresay from the people who are more mathematically inclined than I am on current ASM's.

Personally, I'm not for ANY give-backs on Scope. That's why my vote is as follows:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lear70/No_TA_final.jpg

If there's an A on the tail, AirTran pilots are flying it. Period.
That didn't work for JB, so why do you think that will work for AT?

I would love to fly one of those sweet E-190s but I fear the company will never offer a fair wage for it. :(

That didn't work for JB, so why do you think that will work for AT?
Umm... which part?

If you're talking about Scope, then it'll work because we ALREADY HAVE scope protection against it in our current Agreement.

If you're talking about profitability, you're comparing Apples to Oranges. Operating a ton of RJ's out of JFK during the winter (or just about any time) is pure lunacy.

If Joe and Bob think they can make money off RJ's, with their track record, I'm inclined to believe them. I also believe they can do it at a fair market pay scale, rather than in the bottom 3.

JUST VOTE NO!

I would love to fly one of those sweet E-190s but I fear the company will never offer a fair wage for it. :(
Patience, young Jedi. ;)

The most useful of tools, patience and persistence are. Currently in OUR favor, the tide for this battle is; for if these want quickly they do, pay us current SNB rates they MUST! :D

I was talking about profitability. If you think "Joe and Bob" know more than everyone else then thats great. Just make sure that you guys are flying them!

You are most wise in the ways of the contract, Master Lear.

And fear not, I will not be seduced by the dark side of the contract. :D

Like I said we can get EMB190-195 thats fine, but we fly them..
100 seats rates in the new TA was for 3rd year CA $89 and fo was in the $40 range.

Stand strong boys and girls. Every time a union group gives up on the scope issue it is the start of a landslide. I have to agree, anything with your logo on the tail should be flown inhouse. Hopefully I will be wearing your colors in the near future so don't F&*% it up. Just Kidding!!!! Good luck

:beer:

Stand strong boys and girls. Every time a union group gives up on the scope issue it is the start of a landslide. I have to agree, anything with your logo on the tail should be flown inhouse. Hopefully I will be wearing your colors in the near future so don't F&*% it up. Just Kidding!!!! Good luck

:beer:
Cheeky...

but funny. :beer:

Latest resources

Back