RJ fO to Key lime capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe they were bad pilots?

I couldn't say, as I have never flown with either. What I can say is that I'm personally not interested in finding out if I have "the right stuff", by flying single pilot cargo. Maybe I'm a terrible pilot, but I'll never find out because I fly good equipment in a crew environment with plenty of government oversight. That's fine by me.

In response to being called suicidal, dangerous, and unprofessional? What would be your response if someone were to ask a question on the cargo board about going to a regional and someone responded that they knew two guys who went to Pinnacle and wound up in a coffin and thus regionals are way too dangerous and ought to be avoided?

If single pilot cargo is safer than part 121 crew flying, that's news to me. I don't even think it's debatable. Sure, you can kill yourself in any kind of airplane (except a B777, no fatal events), but I'll take my chances with GPS, MFDs, and FMS.

Last edited:
I guess most of us don't consider most of the compaines you listed as a major to pass go and collect $200

ill give you that, not all the companies i listed are majors. but i will tell you this much, all of them are better than any farking regional! i'd love to see you turn down a md-11 job at gemini and say no thanks i'll fly this rj from cinncinati to lga 4 times a day until i retire.

ohh and to the clown that thinks lga sucks, you are a clueless wonder. it amazes me how you even find the airport. maybe your company doesn't put you in a nice hotel or pay you enough to even enjoy life in bumfuk iowa, let alone nyc. nyc is the capital of the world for a reason, capite? grow a set, then get on the 7 train to manhattan.

Run away from that company as far and as fast as you can. If you don't get killed from flying possibly the worst maintained airplanes in the world with ultra cheap and tightass managers who don't care what the weather is, then your sure to get some sort of a violation. There are many other companys out there. Dont for one second consider key lime. You will regret it.

ohh and to the clown that thinks lga sucks, you are a clueless wonder. it amazes me how you even find the airport. maybe your company doesn't put you in a nice hotel or pay you enough to even enjoy life in bumfuk iowa, let alone nyc. nyc is the capital of the world for a reason, capite? grow a set, then get on the 7 train to manhattan.

We get paid better than most....hotel's here are good....we go there all the time....but the ops there (especially last weekend) suck....now, he wasn't bashing your precious city....just the operations at that particular airport

We get paid better than most....hotel's here are good....we go there all the time....but the ops there (especially last weekend) suck....now, he wasn't bashing your precious city....just the operations at that particular airport

damn right it's precious!

I can't wait until I'm able to move back to flyover country...the elitists can have the northeast and the left coast as long as they promise the closest they'll get to the midwest is FL340.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back