• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJ fO to Key lime capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i am sorry but people in the midwest are miserable and it shows in the way they treat their customers. its not my fault the econmoy sucks in your little town and its overcast for 6 months straight. you think you might get a smile or helpful information from someone that you just bought $8000.00 worth of fuel from at retail. some of these littel towns need our buisness but act like they don't

WOW! you MUST be from the east coast with that attitude....east coast arrogance at its finest!

WOW! you MUST be from the east coast with that attitude....east coast arrogance at its finest!

i get it now, people from the east coast stand up for themselves and its looked at by corn-fed inbreds as arrogance. no wonder i never get walked on, its cause im arrogant!

Last edited:
i get it now, people from the east coast stand up for themselves and its looked at by corn-fed inbreds as arrogance. no wonder i never get walked on, its cause im arrogant!

Listen to you self! And you call midwesterners disrespectful? What would you call the corn-fed comment?

You never get walked on? Weren't you just whining that nobody in the midwest pays enough attention to poor wittle you? You need to figure out whether you're playing an effete east coast pseudo-intellectual or a candyass internet tough guy here. You can't do both.

PS. Afraid of 135? You're a candyass too.

*hugs*, Rip.

135 freight is rarely the stepping stone to a major that it seems like it should be.

This seems to be pretty true and is a crying shame.. Some of the guys flying the most demanding situations and they get no respect for it.. It's horrible..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back