• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rewriting Log Book????!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I logged over 2,000 rounds in the Belt Fed column, when it really should have gone in the Subgun column...can I use white out to correct it? And if I do, should I use white white out or that green white out?

OK!! time for a stupid question:D

What times should add up to what? I think I know the obvous one, SE + ME = TT, to include other categories if applicable. What about type of time, should any of that add up?

Thanks

Logbook totals

52Vincent said:
OK!! time for a stupid question:D

What times should add up to what? I think I know the obvous one, SE + ME = TT, to include other categories if applicable. What about type of time, should any of that add up?

Thanks
SE + ME should equal total time. For the rest of it, the best $0.02 answer is, for your logbook, not necessarily.

There will be times when you are logging both PIC and dual received, e.g., working on your instrument. Don't confuse an airline app with your logbook. Airline application flight time grids vary from company to company. The best thing you can do is maintain an accurate logbook and fill out the flight time grids as instructed, even if the grid ends up shorting you on PIC, etc. Yeah, I know it isn't fair and not congruent with Part 61 logging regs, but that's just how it goes, sometimes.

If you rewrite a logbook with a brand new one, you better be prepared to explain why the logbook copyright date is more recent than many of the entries. Interviewers have been known to check it.

there's a good business, selling old log books to the PFT'ers

i've got a couple of blank 1996 logbooks for sale, $23k

Logbooks for P-F-Ters

dasmith said:
there's a good business, selling old log books to the PFT'ers

i've got a couple of blank 1996 logbooks for sale, $23k
That's pretty funny! :)

It would save them the bother, TAB Express F/O and TopGun-Mav, of paying the TAB.

Hmmmmmmm, something tells me that if he got the job we would already know by now.

Coming next on Days of Our Lives: THE DIVORCE

Don't we all love soap operas!! :confused:

Buck

Latest resources

Back