• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rewriting Log Book????!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I rewrote my logbook but only because I had an interview with United a few years ago. They were so anal that they gave a friend of mine $hit because he was a few tenths off. He was a Marine C-130 AC and TWA 767 FO with about 8,000 hours and they REAMED him because his book was off by an hour or so. :rolleyes: Told him he should have worn a dress...

Anyway, I rewrote my book and still dicked it up... Oh, well.TC

AA717driver said:
I rewrote my logbook but only because I had an interview with United a few years ago. They were so anal that they gave a friend of mine $hit because he was a few tenths off. He was a Marine C-130 AC and TWA 767 FO with about 8,000 hours and they REAMED him because his book was off by an hour or so. :rolleyes: Told him he should have worn a dress...

Anyway, I rewrote my book and still dicked it up... Oh, well.TC
Was this with a very anal women?

I heard rumors of her some years ago. Her big thing was ripping pilots on the SE+ME not adding up to the TT EXACTLY.

I was told this horror story and therefore kept my logbook totals equal. I had a case were I was 2 tenths off and had to go back 5 pages to find the mistake.

Mark

A wise old pilot once told me: "individual entries in ink, page totals in pencil. NO EXCEPTIONS."

just double checking
-no white/green out, only use a single strike through
-like the last guy said, ink for entries lead for totals
-pic and dual received can be logged at once, but most airlines will not count the pic?

personal question
I glued an entire line i cut out from the back of my logbook because i ruined my first entry(for some unkown reason i put my totals on line1, didn't realize it until page 2 DOH!) Should I rip off the line and strike the previous entry and write in the first line?

Also, I have one of those green jepp logbooks that claim 10 yrs of flight time. Are those good to use? I would like to use this one for when I work(this is my second book, got tired of squeezing al my stuf into the $6 dollar one I had for my private)

OH, and whats this broads problem? Doesn't she know that if she divorces him she'll only get half but if she stays married she can spend ALL his money?

HAHAHAHA toooooooo true!
Top Ramen here I come!

It's a good thing I don't want to have a car

Latest resources

Back