Retiring F-117??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fromage said:
Ah, yes, I hear that the U.S. military is going to order the Eurofighter to replace a lot of your aging designs. Very good!

The new Airbus tanker will be a good replacement for the KC-10 and KC-135 as well.

I heard the French only hang weapons on airplanes cause they look better with em----why would France need armed warplanes--what would they use em for?

By the way, I wasn't really surprised that France didn't help us kick Saddam Hussein out of Iraq.....You didn't help us kick the Germans out of France in World War II. Regarding the French, Patton said it best... "I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me"

You guys can keep your Eurofighter..we'd like something that was actually designed to fight and to win.

Last I checked the F-35 was gonna be teh next F-16, and there are orders for over 3,000 of them to countries all over the world. Don't see anything tactical made in France flodding the market.

But ya sell that Eurotrash crap to everyone you can. Makes them easier to kill.

I believe that reference clearly states "inadequate maintenance," not bad design...and unlike the Concorde, it hasn't happened dozens of times.

Yes, vive la france, because the United States will always be there to rescue her...

Fromage said:
That was pilot-error.....the error of an american pilot......

Ah, well, your so-called superior us aircraft tend to lose parts as well......

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=36919&key=0

Viva La France!

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, his agenda or the fact that he's a fake.

A true frog would never write "Viva La France", you idiot, it's "Vive" La France. Let's settle it, answer this: Vous habitez ou en France? Ecrit-moi quelque chose en Francais.

Latest resources

Back