Retiring F-117??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F18-FDX said:
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, his agenda or the fact that he's a fake.

A true frog would never write "Viva La France", you idiot, it's "Vive" La France. Let's settle it, answer this: Vous habitez ou en France? Ecrit-moi quelque chose en Francais.

Sucez mon robinet, vous aimez de petits animaux!

Fromage said:
Sucez mon robinet, vous aimez de petits animaux!

Alors, vous habitez ou monsieur viva la France? A mon avis, Il faut peut etre reprendre l'ecole!

Oh, by the way, the "L" in la France shouldn't be capitalized either.
Maybe you are real...real uneducated.

Alors?

Like I thought, a fake...probably on many levels just looking for a reaction. Air France...Captain...my a$$. Be on your merry way now little boy, you're giving the French a bad name.

I'm sure people have told you this before to make you feel better, but, it's not the size that matters! Now, please, go wax your red sports car and go try to get yourself laid.

Fromage said:
I'm sure people have told you this before to make you feel better, but, it's not the size that matters! Now, please, go wax your red sports car and go try to get yourself laid.

Ouch! That was cold

Fromage said:

A real mature response which, like your other posts, makes no sense. Thanks for proving it to me.

Ladies and gentlemen, this guy is a complete fake posting flame bait and looking for a reaction. Must be that inferiority complex thing. Don't give him the time of day, I won't anymore.

Fromage said:

Thats just something guys with small dicks say... and don't hate because you have to drive a weenie little Peugot, and you can't get a Corvette in France. We have a lot of French Navy guys at my base, and they all drive american sports cars... kind of funny really. One of em drives a SWEET '55 Chevy.

Fromage said:
Why cannot we get along? When France invades Canada, we will be neighbors!

You couldn't invade an ant hill in my back yard....

Latest resources

Back