Votes: 6 1.6%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • My dinner tab has to run about $200.00

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Buffet style restaurants

Votes: 15 4.0%

• Total voters
The best kept secret in restaraunts is Strouds in Wichita, KS. It is literally a barn turned into a restaraunt.

http://www.kansastravel.org/06strouds.JPG

Good luck finding it. It is fairly hidden, but it is worth the search. Great chicken and great t-shirts. You almost have to buy any t-shirt that says "We choke our own chickens."

Also, try Lambert's in Sikeston, MO. It's a lot like Strouds. They will pick you up at the airport, walk you in the back door, through the kitchen and seat you immediately! Bring a glove to catch the "throwed" rolls. Fun and great food.

At LAX I always try to get to that Deli in El Segundo on the west side of the street. Anybody remember the name? Good stuff. My Sushi rule is that the state has to be bordered by ocean. Except for that sushi place in Scottsdale. mmmmm.....sushi. When riding on Southwest, the peanut and raisin casserole is excellent.

Ahhh!!!! RA!!! Best sushi ever, and often the only "State not touching an ocean" rulebreaker. The girls there are so freaking hott.

Ohh Yeah, best Cheeseburger and Sweet Potato Fries, Warbirds Cafe Driggs, ID. Great FBO and super hot chics. Be there next week:)

TXGold

Last edited:
Anyone ever been to Thirteen Coins restaurant at the SEATAC airport? It's one of my favorites.

Ok. First Post.

Regarding the online spot to put restaurants and hotels etc. I created www.wherethere.mobi just for this purpose. Made it earlier this year, but haven't done much with it. It is designed to be something that would run easily on a handheld device. I figured not to many of us carry pc when we are at the restaurant.

Got a few spots in there so far.

Add as many as you want.

It get's its weather info straight from the noaa database so you can get some interesting stuff. nzsp is a good one.

Questions and comments can be sent to [email protected].

Anyone ever been to Thirteen Coins restaurant at the SEATAC airport? It's one of my favorites.

If I am near the airport it is good, but their are a lot better resturants downtown. The Brookland Bridge and The Metropolitan Grill come to mind at the same price range

stephenville, texas....hard eight bbq...none better is usa

baltimore, md....crab cakes @ g&m seafood...none better....

Food

Just a few of the top

DFW-Bone Daddys by far has the best scenry anywhere around. Thank me later..

CRQ-Jays Seafood

MRY-Monterey Fish House

TPA-Jimbo's BBQ

ASE-Hickory House

PIE - Island Way Grill

TEB- Seafood Shack

BCT- Houstons

MMSD - The Office

For AWESOME sushi - go the "The Naked Fish" in Lake Tahoe. They have it shipped in everyday from SFO. Just went to Triple J's in Lubbock, TX the other night. Get the one of there Filet's.

Latest resources

Back