• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Respected company “Rolls Learjet”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bob Hoover is the greatest pilot who ever flew...

choppy, just ignore the guy. his statements are so hippocroful it's like dealling with a child. his best retort thus far has been something to the effect, "no i'm not... you are."

remember that character named percy in "the green mile"? does his guy remind anyone of him?!

Wow.

It's one level of dumb to roll your work plane which is not certificated for it and not approved by your ops specs.

It's a completely different level of stupid to video that AND to put it on YouTube.

I saw the video on there of the B1900 from west Africa, I have to know those guys in the cockpit and filming it. The reg # is visible in a frame, and those guys could easily lose their jobs, I was based at their hangar over the summer with them. Some things just arent too smart

Ok, so to the original topic of this thread...the lear rolls well (that's all i will say), but all high stress load maneuvers were stopped by myself after i heard that one of the lears went through a heavy check and multiple spars were found to be cracked. Decided that from that point on, knowing that possible cracks could be in each lear i flew there that i would take it easy.

Blah Blah Blah (as my daughter so frequently puts it) to the rest of you who wish to do nothing but argue on an information board.

Lear has a much better roll rate.....

Latest resources

Back