Republic will be the next large National Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Popeye0537,

A320 on the resume doesn't help these days.

Lets see if you can keep your pride in check when your sitting in the right seat of one of my jets. Self worth? Hmm, I have a job that pays me well and allows me to spend copious amounts of time at home with my family. Seems like you need to get your priorities straight. You don't want to work for RAH? Sounds good to me.

Citation Lover, how is the job hunting going hater?

I make more money than you and am home every night to see my daughter and your wife (bukake time).

and people wonder how Republic pilots can be called "scabs" every now and then.

Enjoy the new republic with Bedford rolling over you guys. I am out. I'd rather pay money and rent a cessna than fly a Replacement Jet for those wages.

Last edited:
I make more money than you and am home every night to see my daughter and your wife (bukake time).

and people wonder how Republic pilots can be called "scabs" every now and then.

Enjoy the new republic with Bedford rolling over you guys. I am out. I'd rather pay money and rent a cessna than fly a Replacement Jet for those wages.

We need to grab a beer and talk about how u can manipulate your wife into BuK@ke.

Thats impressive, C.L.

CYA

I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's.

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. I think I am going to use your quote as my new signature, of course I'll give you all the credit.

---FOOL---

Continue contradicting yourself about your pay. You are either getting paid well (I highly doubt that, I see your contract) or you are getting paid S^itty (You are honest on this one).
Whatever it is: continue to "WORK" to make Bedford rich, while he spits on you and berates you.

Im sure, because you wear a sweet 4th stripe, you have a BIG HEAD on your shoulder. You are nothing more than a commuter pilot. Your skeds and pay reflect that. ENJOY!

CYA

"BIG HEAD"...???? really???.... pot, meet kettle.....

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. I think I am going to use your quote as my new signature, of course I'll give you all the credit.

George Carlin said it best:

Think of the average idiot and realize half of them are more idiotic than that.

We need to grab a beer and talk about how u can manipulate your wife into BuK@ke.

Thats impressive, C.L.

CYA
You guys will make a great couple, with the addition of Citation Lovers "domestic partner" it will make 3 men and a baby.....plenty of time to Bukake each other's faces while looking through the jobs section of Daily Hearld. Unless Animal tail is REALLY into some Animal tail. That would throw a wrench into the happy couple's future.

Enjoy your time off!

Last edited:
Well you Frontier folks that would rather see the company die than become part of Republic may get your wish. The bk court decision allowing the rejection of the mechanics contract has been overturned, which will increase the costs of running the Frontier operation. If this causes Republic to pull out, and you don't find another equity investor, then liquidation is the ultimate destination. Sorry to see that happen to you guys, but sometimes you better be careful what you wish for....you just might get it.

Frontier's union victory overturned.

The Denver Post
Posted: 07/22/2009 01:00:00 AM MDT

A federal district judge overturned a bankruptcy court decision allowing Frontier Airlines Inc. to reject a contract with unionized machinists represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain in New York ruled Oct. 31 that Denver-based Frontier could reject the contract as part of its restructuring in Chapter 11, after the company changed its proposal to make outsourcing aircraft maintenance less likely. On Monday, U.S. District Judge P. Kevin Castel overturned that ruling, saying the discount carrier shouldn't have made changes to its proposal to the union for new contract terms after seeking to reject the contract. He sent the case back to the bankruptcy court.

You guys will make a great couple, with the addition of Citation Lovers "domestic partner" it will make 3 men and a baby.....plenty of time to Bukake each other's faces while looking through the jobs section of Daily Hearld. Unless Animal tail is REALLY into some Animal tail. That would throw a wrench into the happy couple's future.

Enjoy your time off!

Wow, that's original. A gay joke! Whew! I thought I was dealing with someone witty here.

Latest resources

Back