• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic will be the next large National Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More than a whole bunch, AT. I just hope they don't "midwest" you guys.

Quite Sad. You being the cheap labor that management uses to purchase other airlines. Are you not worth more than that? You know you work for S^itty wages and you are proud???

I guess we need to work on your pride and self worth, young man.

CYA

Lets see if you can keep your pride in check when your sitting in the right seat of one of my jets. Self worth? Hmm, I have a job that pays me well and allows me to spend copious amounts of time at home with my family. Seems like you need to get your priorities straight. You don't want to work for RAH? Sounds good to me.

Citation Lover, how is the job hunting going hater?

Lets see if you can keep your pride in check when your sitting in the right seat of one of my jets. Self worth? Hmm, I have a job that pays me well and allows me to spend copious amounts of time at home with my family. Seems like you need to get your priorities straight. You don't want to work for RAH? Sounds good to me.

---FOOL---

Continue contradicting yourself about your pay. You are either getting paid well (I highly doubt that, I see your contract) or you are getting paid S^itty (You are honest on this one).
Whatever it is: continue to "WORK" to make Bedford rich, while he spits on you and berates you.

Im sure, because you wear a sweet 4th stripe, you have a BIG HEAD on your shoulder. You are nothing more than a commuter pilot. Your skeds and pay reflect that. ENJOY!

CYA

Listen Captain Scab,

He wouldnt have to look for a job, if you eager-beavers didnt come in and support your PIECE OF Sh!t airline by flying those MIDWEST E170/E190.

Dangle a new jet and new paint job and I guarantee these RAH pukes will steal jobs for peanut wages to fly them.

Popeye, KARMA is a good thing. One day you will get yours, meanwhile enjoy your time.

CYA

---FOOL---

Continue contradicting yourself about your pay. You are either getting paid well (I highly doubt that, I see your contract) or you are getting paid S^itty (You are honest on this one).
Whatever it is: continue to "WORK" to make Bedford rich, while he spits on you and berates you.

Im sure, because you wear a sweet 4th stripe, you have a BIG HEAD on your shoulder. You are nothing more than a commuter pilot. Your skeds and pay reflect that. ENJOY!

CYA

I was quoting Cornelious about the s^itty wages, are you to STUPID to understand that? It appears so....don't kid yourself, your nothing more than a Low Cost Carrier that couldn't make money. You did fly an Airbus, that will look good on a resume.

And your right about karma, are you enjoying yours? Your such a friggen tool.

Last edited:
I was quoting Cornelious about the s^itty wages, are you to stupid to understand that?

And your right about karma, are you enjoying yours? Your such a friggen tool.

Uh HUH.

CYA

Texman, grow up.

It is time for me to grow up! I just can't to much fun! I can't even buy my own beer! I think if SWA bought f9, It would be only fair to merge the list. We can be a big happy family. Every time I have been on F9 the people are nice and pilots are laid back. Good fit. I don't think it would be like the ATA buy, to much merger, RLA talk in the TA.

Popey0537, A320 on the resume doesn't help these days. Trust me.

Latest resources

Back