Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Popeye0537,

AnimalTale does make a valid point.

F9 and MidEx pilots should be put on the top of the seniority list. Only fair since we were/are majors and you fly for a commuter for s&^t wages. F9 and MidEx pilots for the most part have much more experience and qualifications than the typical RAH pilot. I'm not saying we are better pilots or anything like that, just that we have paid our f*&king dues. Some guys at F9 have been through 11 different airlines. Most of us are old enough to be your daddys.

The pilots that were going to Southwest and Frontier were equally qualified. Frontier and Southwest are closer in pay and work rules than Republic and Frontier. Unfortunately, I think if Southwest invests in Frontier, Frontier will end up like ATA.

I would rather end up like ATA THEN BE PART OF RAH.

If SWA buys us and dismantles us, that would be better for the industry.

CYA

Wow, these are my fellow aviators. All of those dues you paid and all the experience you have didn't teach you the overall lesson. This industry doesn't give a crap about you, your family, or your ambitions. I learned that from some mush older more experienced pilots. BTW They also thought they paid there dues.

Tail, with all the stuff you are talking, when and if this deal goes thru will you quit? Will you post your letter of resignation on this site to prove how strongly you feel about RAH? Would you walk away from your job than to be owned by a "Regional"? or, Would you be the kind of person that will stand next to that "regional" guy and make the best out of the situation for all of us as a group?

Last edited:
Popeye0537,

AnimalTale does make a valid point.

F9 and MidEx pilots should be put on the top of the seniority list. Only fair since we were/are majors and you fly for a commuter for s&^t wages. F9 and MidEx pilots for the most part have much more experience and qualifications than the typical RAH pilot. I'm not saying we are better pilots or anything like that, just that we have paid our f*&king dues. Some guys at F9 have been through 11 different airlines. Most of us are old enough to be your daddys.

Sorry Corn but no one at F9 is old enough to be my father unless you got some 65 yr old capts out there.

I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's. I'm not giving you guys squat when it comes to MY company you will soon be working for. You want to talk about a national senority list? Thats what your asking for if you want the top of MY list.....thats cool, I'll take that and give me my senority from '95 then.

Dues? You wanna talk about dues? Tell me about all your great experience as an aviator. Cargo, charter, regional...wooooo

You guys are an LCC. Quit pretending like your company is bigger than it really is. Airframe for airframe, pilot group for pilot group we're larger.

Sorry Corn but no one at F9 is old enough to be my father unless you got some 65 yr old capts out there.

I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's. I'm not giving you guys squat when it comes to MY company you will soon be working for. You want to talk about a national senority list? Thats what your asking for if you want the top of MY list.....thats cool, I'll take that and give me my senority from '95 then.

Dues? You wanna talk about dues? Tell me about all your great experience as an aviator. Cargo, charter, regional...wooooo

You guys are an LCC. Quit pretending like your company is bigger than it really is. Airframe for airframe, pilot group for pilot group we're larger.

:crying:

nevermind.....

Frontier pilots will likely continue to fly the Airbus. Bedford asked the Frontier pilots to extend their current contract for three years. At no time did he ask them to work for a lower wage.

Somebody refresh my memory........Aren't Frontier pilots working under a concessionary contract?

I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's.

Quite Sad. You being the cheap labor that management uses to purchase other airlines. Are you not worth more than that? You know you work for S^itty wages and you are proud???

I guess we need to work on your pride and self worth, young man.

CYA

Last edited:
Tail, with all the stuff you are talking, when and if this deal goes thru will you quit? Will you post your letter of resignation on this site to prove how strongly you feel about RAH? Would you walk away from your job than to be owned by a "Regional"? or, Would you be the kind of person that will stand next to that "regional" guy and make the best out of the situation for all of us as a group?

The "stuff" I talk is the truth. I do not quit or resign. I am too diligent. THe problem is, now, we have to start all over again.

We have to educate junior that he is worth more than what they are paying him. We already had enough Kool-Aid drinkers at F9, now with an integration of seniority lists, we are Bedford's Biggest and Best Wet Dream. Why? Because we have a bunch of spineless, eager-beaver, accomodating, ch!cken Pilots that he can take advantage of by dangling a new jet to.

I am the kind of person that will fight for the betterment of our careers, this Republic buyout just took us back a whole bunch,.

CYA

Latest resources

Back