• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic will be the next large National Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes Sir and if you were a RAH pilot you would know that 7 legs was against our contract. If you accepted this pairing than shame on you.

Hate to call ya out dude but 7 legs in one day is not against our contract. (RTFC) You are thinking 7 days on in a row.

However I can assure you that no one hired in '95 is doing 7 legs perday. However even if you did 7 cvg-sdf turns a day you would credit about 7 hours of pay for the day makeing it a 28 hour four day. This would get you about 18 days off a month. So ya if I could work Mon-Fri the first 3 weeks of the month and get the rest off while makeing $97k per year I would be pretty comfortable also. Note $97k per year is a check airmen rate as he was hired in '95.

More than likely however is that he is a 170/175 driver doing 6 hour day trips. Home EVERY SINGLE NIGHT with the wife and kids, gets about 15-16 days off per month and clears about $85k pre tax while getting the 5% company match in his 401k.

So the real question here: is getting every weekend off and spending every night at home worth $50/hr. For some it is, for others it isn't. To each his own.

NOTE: If you are on a computer which everyone here is you do have the RAH contract in front of you. www.republicpilots.org. No log in required as the contract is on the main page. Top left. (RTFC)
We have pairings built with 7 legs in them next month in CMH and IND on the 145.

Yes BW has always been a yeller and this is unfortunately the only way he will listen to any response from you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back