CVG-SDF
SDF-CVG
CVG-SDF
SDF-CVG
CVG-SDF
SDF-CVG
CVG-SDF

Reduced overnight, rinse, repeat.

If I did that right it was 7 legs, same day, close to 14h duty, about 3-4h pay, about 2x 4h long sits.

That is why. And yes... I did that several times. But I am glad he did not leave, so I could sooner.

Yes Sir and if you were a RAH pilot you would know that 7 legs was against our contract. If you accepted this pairing than shame on you.

Yes Sir and if you were a RAH pilot you would know that 7 legs was against our contract. If you accepted this pairing than shame on you.

You might want to double check that. I don't have the CBA anymore but I am pretty sure the max was no more than 7 legs because it was on a regular pairing and we have been doing it more than once on the 135/145.

And buddy the MECs attitude has always been "fly it then grieve it". Has that changed? I did not think so. That is pretty much industry wide.

Unless you have actually refused a leg, while on probation, you might just want to keep it zipped. Or even better have you actually refused a leg ever before? Because I have. I got into a screaming match on the phone with Bart. But that was after probation.

So unless you had the balls to stand up against scheduling and practically scream with your CP while standing in the ATL terminal when he was threatening to discipline me... so unless you have done that please keep it quiet.

So can we get FAPA reps to come join up with the RAH MEC to fix this kind of thing for the next contract, or what?

Nope. I don't hate anyone, including Popeye.

You apparently did not read (or didn't care about) the prior posts on this thread where Popeye bragged about how his sh&tty wages enables his airline to buy F9, said that he hoped F9 pilots would get stapled to the RAH list, and talked about F9 guys sitting right seat in his airplane, etc., etc.? Don't you find that a tad arrogant?

And no, I personally haven't given management anything and have never voted to. But I have worked my way up, spending years at the regionals first. I would never have dreamed of being so arrogant as Popeye, then or now. Maybe his attitude is okay with you, but I find it offensive, arrogant, and as I tried to point out in my post--self defeating in terms of career goals.

WHAT? When did I brag about my ********************ty wages? Man you need to re-read what I said. I was "Quoting" a statement that a poster had said that I make ********************ty wages.

Arrogant? Never had I stated that I want to staple the F9 list to RAH, again you can't read......I said with his "attitude" I would be in favor of a staple.

Lastly, I haven't been at CHQ since 95. This was explained in a earlier thread but yet again you've been wrong about this entire thread and my position reguarding F9

And Kowboy I prefer my 3-4 leg days. How are things at Spirit....looks like you work there now? Big step up huh....

Last edited:
Here is the post you are saying you quoted.

F9 and MidEx pilots should be put on the top of the seniority list. Only fair since we were/are majors and you fly for a commuter for s&^t wages. F9 and MidEx pilots for the most part have much more experience and qualifications than the typical RAH pilot. I'm not saying we are better pilots or anything like that, just that we have paid our f*&king dues. Some guys at F9 have been through 11 different airlines. Most of us are old enough to be your daddys.

Here is what you said.

Sorry Corn but no one at F9 is old enough to be my father unless you got some 65 yr old capts out there.

I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's. I'm not giving you guys squat when it comes to MY company you will soon be working for. You want to talk about a national senority list? Thats what your asking for if you want the top of MY list.....thats cool, I'll take that and give me my senority from '95 then.

Dues? You wanna talk about dues? Tell me about all your great experience as an aviator. Cargo, charter, regional...wooooo

You guys are an LCC. Quit pretending like your company is bigger than it really is. Airframe for airframe, pilot group for pilot group we're larger.

Now it appears that Corn was pointing out that you make shi$% wages. Your response implies you are crediting your Shi$%y wages for giving your company the opportunity to purchase others. Sounds like bragging to me. In fact, I don't understand how you can call that statement "quoting" another post. Sounds more like justification. I was so impressed that it's now my signature.

Last edited:
Now every time you post on here you'll be thinking of me. I didn't realize you were into guys but whatever floats your boat....

You sound like an elitist, mabey I should give you super senority on my list due to your aviation skills.

Last edited:
No, not really. I never read my own posts. I know what I write. How do I know your a guy? You whine like a b**ch and act like a big pu**y so you're probably a chick.

You might want to double check that. I don't have the CBA anymore but I am pretty sure the max was no more than 7 legs because it was on a regular pairing and we have been doing it more than once on the 135/145.

And buddy the MECs attitude has always been "fly it then grieve it". Has that changed? I did not think so. That is pretty much industry wide.

Unless you have actually refused a leg, while on probation, you might just want to keep it zipped. Or even better have you actually refused a leg ever before? Because I have. I got into a screaming match on the phone with Bart. But that was after probation.

So unless you had the balls to stand up against scheduling and practically scream with your CP while standing in the ATL terminal when he was threatening to discipline me... so unless you have done that please keep it quiet.

I dont have my CBA at my side so I can't confirm this. I do believe our max was 6 legs. I could be wrong, I was never put into that type of situation.

So I take it you accepted the pairing. BTW yes I have gotten into disagreements with scheduling, as well as talked to Bart. I did get my issues resolved in my favor the few times I had to call them up. Maybe at your new airline I think you should approach your Chief/Schedulers or whoever your dealing with using a more positive approach. All ways take the high ground. At the end of the day win or loose if your in the middle of a terminal screaming and yelling into a phone you are the one that is being a idiot. The one that stays calm usually wins.

I see you jumped ship to bigger and better things. Good for you.

I dont have my CBA at my side so I can't confirm this. I do believe our max was 6 legs. I could be wrong, I was never put into that type of situation.

So I take it you accepted the pairing. BTW yes I have gotten into disagreements with scheduling, as well as talked to Bart. I did get my issues resolved in my favor the few times I had to call them up. Maybe at your new airline I think you should approach your Chief/Schedulers or whoever your dealing with using a more positive approach. All ways take the high ground. At the end of the day win or loose if your in the middle of a terminal screaming and yelling into a phone you are the one that is being a idiot. The one that stays calm usually wins.

I see you jumped ship to bigger and better things. Good for you.

Thanks for all the good advice. I did not ask for any but thanks anyways...

Screaming is not my choice of weapon but I am absolutely not tolerating anymore anyone raising his voice especially when I gave no reason. That is just ghetto. No place, not even for supervisors to do so in any professional environment. Of course RAH's management is as far from professional behavior as it gets. Back then screaming then was a daily event.

When they bark, you bark back. I still have a little bit of dignity left and I am getting old for this so I will stick to it. It worked well in that instance and we were back in agreement 30 seconds after he finally started to listen and realized that he made himself look like an idiot.

It went like this:
- "Don't you understand that you don't leave a plane behind even if it is your day off?" (top of his voice)
- But there was no plane!!! It was flown back the night before!
...silence...
- There was no plane?
...silence... I will get back to you. (he never did)

It was priceless...

Good luck to you too. But when you do find that CBA, check it because I am pretty sure it was no more than 7.

Its my understanding that Bedford did some jail time for insider trading, can anyone confirm this? If thats true that tells me that this guy is a total snake. Who the hell would believe anything this guy says. He would say whatever it takes to get f9 pilot group to give in and then have his way with the company. Even if f9 voted no the bk judge will waive the contract and the same fate will lay for f9 that happened with midwest. Very sad, I think this guy will be the new Lorenzo and Johnny O.

If he did, there would be a public docket. Did you look for one?....or no...

Latest resources

Back