• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Q400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your "friend" from APC or some other internet chat board? You think he stated?
You are so full of dog droppings!

Yes PBR, he did state that, along with $1000 referral for Dash FOs, and $500 for jet FOs at the end of last year. Sounds like the other guy said the referral fee is now the same, but it wasn't last year.

You really sound miserable, especially in that other thread about SKW reserve. I'm getting concerned. Do you need counseling? Good luck pal, better times at SKW "MAY" be around the corner.... Good times....

Bye Bye---General Lee

What are the chances of being placed on the Q400 as a new hire with Republic Airways if you are offered employment ?

I would say, as of TODAY, it's a crap shoot on where you get placed. Just got a letter from the CEO saying RAH is shrinking/eliminating the E140 United, and American Flying. A rapid process he says, and moving people to the "EJET" due to lack of pilots coming through the front doors of Headquarters. Just a heads up for ya.

What are the chances of being placed on the Q400 as a new hire with Republic Airways if you are offered employment ?

You're kidding right? About the same as scoring with the ugliest fat chick in the bar.....

My friend there today said those pilots on the E140/145s being parked will be used to fill the incoming E175s for AA. He also stated the referral fee for all planes is $1100, the signing bonus is $5000, and UAL will allow them to have 4 more Q400s.

Bye Bye---General Lee

My friend there today said those pilots on the E140/145s being parked will be used to fill the incoming E175s for AA. He also stated the referral fee for all planes is $1100, the signing bonus is $5000, and UAL will allow them to have 4 more Q400s.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Good. That way they can park more on the overflow ramp in addition to the two airplanes you see parked there all the time.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Your "friend" being that post you read on airliners.net?

Latest resources

Back