• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic gone in 2011?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Toob, you know how the saying goes... 'If you can't beat them, join them'.

SWA failed at both. Cut these few guys some slack while they clutch desperately at anything that will help their egos reconcile that fact.

Just keeping it real because Mr. FAPA is trying to avoid telling the whole story.

That's all.

Gup

Well, if you're really gonna' "keep it real", may I suggest you yell "WU-TANG!" at the end of your post???

Oh yeha, we shouldn't forget that all this took place after RAH beat SWA at auction to sponsor the FRNT plan of reorganization. Completed SLI wasn't a precondition of the sale for RAH - something that CK and GK didn't have the stroke for in 2009.

Yeah when RAH paid to much for F9, I remember. Oh and Southwest got to take a FREE look at F9s books. Looks like we are both happy. I'm happy F9 fell through and your happy at RAH.

I just find it funny that your openers were EXACTLY the same as ours....

Yeah when RAH paid to much for F9, I remember. Oh and Southwest got to take a FREE look at F9s books. Looks like we are both happy. I'm happy F9 fell through and your happy at RAH.

I just find it funny that your openers were EXACTLY the same as ours....

RAH paid with their prospective claim and beat SWA. A look at the books of a company that doesn't exist anymore? You got that going for you anyway.

There wasn't any "deal" to fall through and we ("your" (sic)) dealing with the hand we're dealt. Happy has nothing to do with it. Your revisionist history and spin on what actually happened doesn't mean squat. "Openers" with no ability to negotiate or arbitrate are worthless. You have no idea what you are talking about, but we already knew that.

Again- you have a goat rodeo going on in your own house that should be much more interesting to the average SWA pilot than our SLI ever could be. Good luck.

I'm happy....sounds like you're not. Sorry about that...

I'm not so worried about our SLI here at SWA with the Tranny dudes that I can't wonder why the hell its taking so long for your F9 SLI to come out?

I'm sorry SWAPA B1tch slapped FAPA. Sorry.... Sorry you think you had no choice in the matter. Hey but at least you're a Captain.

I'm happy....sounds like you're not. Sorry about that...

I'm not so worried about our SLI here at SWA with the Tranny dudes that I can't wonder why the hell its taking so long for your F9 SLI to come out?

I'm sorry SWAPA B1tch slapped FAPA. Sorry.... Sorry you think you had no choice in the matter. Hey but at least you're a Captain.

Yes, but he didn't buy his job, you did.
You're about to get slapped by the Air Tran pilots.

Yes, but he didn't buy his job, you did.
You're about to get slapped by the Air Tran pilots

Whatever, I make 30-50% more then him and probably you for my $8,000 investment.
Good thing you held the line, don't tell your Wife what you passed up. You probably didn't pass the interview is my guess. No worries, lots of fine people have been shot down.

Not worried about TrannyDraft 2011. Not worried about my "SCOPE" either, not enough to change my name or avatar.

You bring NOTHING to this thread, just like general lee.

Why is everyone at each others throats. I feel for the F9 guys and where they're at right now. Too many "what ifs" with their merger into RAH and their futures. But I have to say, maybe the F9 guys need to take a step back and realize that maybe FAPA didn't tell them the whole truth in regard to SWA/FAPA talks. SWAPA couldn't merge seniority lists or agree to anything except a staple due to our constitution...any merger of lists had to be voted on by SWA pilots. What was the actual length of negotiations...4-5 hrs? There wasn't going to be a vote by the members in the length of time allowed. Also there was some unrealistic demands put forth by FAPA, which frankly, were not going to happen...SWA wouldn't pay for that crap. So blame Gary K for maybe playing the game and getting a free look at the books of F9 and then placing the blame on his pilots. Think about it...has he placed the same demands with the AAI purchase?
I do hope things work out for you at RAH, but I've seen what the "Preacher" has done to the remnants of F9 and it's employees...there were others besides pilots. Good luck with the list and I do hope it turns out for the better. As for some of my SWA bros...I started believing in knarma and it can bite anyone!

D

I really don't believe GK "wanted to look at the books". I'm sure you could google "the books" or just read an annual report. I really think GK was interested in F9 but for a certain price.

With regard to the F9/RAH sli, how long has the arbitrator had it? I'm just wondering how long this process takes.

Scope, let's be constructive on here. You seem to get a rise out of bashing swa pilots. They're a good bunch and nobody is infallible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back