Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic going shopping at the Delta Connection sale?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention that "bashing" using fictitious pay rates isn't bashing, it's called "making **** up because I don't have a cogent argument".

:rolleyes: starchecker: you guys had a chance to STEP UP with this last contract and FOLDED like a house of cards! Save your speech for someone who cares.......zzzzz!J@ck@ss!

Tomct said:
:rolleyes: starchecker: you guys had a chance to STEP UP with this last contract and FOLDED like a house of cards! Save your speech for someone who cares.......zzzzz!J@ck@ss!

I don't know why I bother...

Our last contract improved every part of our last contract. How did we fold?

And I'm a tool?....oooooooooooooo

That hurt! You're the one quoting pay rates out of your ass....douche.

Both of you......eat me.

ilinipilot said:
"Where did you get that number from, a$$hat? Our 170/190 payrates are not good, but we didn't have those planes when we negotiated last contract. We had way too many things to fight for than payscales for planes we didn't even have."

This is a point forgotten by most people in the bashing. How are you supposed to negotiate for something you dont have. Hmmm more days off or high pay rates for fictious planes?? Can someone answer that.

I can't tell you how you negotiate for airplanes that you don't have but however you do that, you obviously did.

If the pay scales are in your contract, then you negotiated for them. It doesn't matter whether you had them at the time or not. The rates you have for the airplanes you did have at the time are what they are because of the rates you agreed to for the 190 and 170.

I'm not bashing your rates, they are what you wanted them to be. But, don't pretend that you didn't negotiate for them. If you really believe that you don't understand much about collective bargaining.

There is nothing in any contract for which somebody didn't pay a price, some way, some how, some where. There are no gratuities in CBA's.

StarChecker said:
Where did you get that number from, a$$hat? Our 170/190 payrates are not good, but we didn't have those planes when we negotiated last contract.
If they are not in your contract, why are you flying them? Sounds like yall got some negotiating to do. By the way, when do you renegotiate the contract?

:rolleyes: Yeah Starchecker, maybe some of the area's of your contract, BUT not all! Anyone know's that you want to leap above anyone else's contract and you guys are a looooooonnnnnngggggg ways from Comairs "old" contract! You may have helped yourselves, but you did not help the profession!

Thanks for your great efforts! 98% of you vote to strike and the CEO threatens to liquidate and you guys roll over like dogs in heat!:mad:

Tomct said:
:rolleyes: Yeah Starchecker, maybe some of the area's of your contract, BUT not all! Anyone know's that you want to leap above anyone else's contract and you guys are a looooooonnnnnngggggg ways from Comairs "old" contract! You may have helped yourselves, but you did not help the profession!

Thanks for your great efforts! 98% of you vote to strike and the CEO threatens to liquidate and you guys roll over like dogs in heat!:mad:
Uh..and they trot out a shiny new EMB170 in front of the Comair pilot group and what happened ? You sported wood the rest of the day and took a pay cut to make the swelling go down.

Bluestreak said:
Uh..and they trot out a shiny new EMB170 in front of the Comair pilot group and what happened ? You sported wood the rest of the day and took a pay cut to make the swelling go down.

I think there's more to it.

DGdaPilot said:
I think there's more to it.

Like the fact that Skywest was already in talks with DCI for Comair's 70's and that Comair's pay freeze is still way ahead of CHQ in every category?

I'd say DGdaPilot hit the nail on the head.

Latest resources

Back