Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Frontier/Midwest SLI Arbitration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Friday evening and nothing..

just crickets. I come to the realization that these arbitors prefer not to rule on anything. It gets stretched out forever.

I think there paying this clown like 1800 a day or something. Plus exspenses, or at least that's his rate while "officially" pondering.....I probably wouldn't be in a big rush either if I was billing out at that......I say he drops at midnight tonight!!

Last edited:
American Eagle anyone? Finger hovering over the 'RESET' button.

God bless America.
BB bless American.

Last edited:
As an F9 pilot I would rather deal with the grumpy old AA pilots than deal with this joke of an SLI with these RAH idiots. Actually I would love to see all of these RAH guys go back to reality and continue flying their FFD and deal with a fair integration with the eagle pilots.

I can always dream....

As an F9 pilot I would rather deal with the grumpy old AA pilots than deal with this joke of an SLI with these RAH idiots. Actually I would love to see all of these RAH guys go back to reality and continue flying their FFD and deal with a fair integration with the eagle pilots.

I can always dream....

With your maturity level the AA guys would have use you like a soccer ball!!
but I'm an idiot what do I know kid!!!

PS: Coward!!!

I can always dream....

I love how a few of these arrogant F9 FOs talk! Quite a few of them did this Metropolitan State College of Denver aviation program then bridged over to Great Lakes for a whole entire year???? Then, they walk onto the Airbus at F9 and act like they paid their dues??? Come on!!! :bomb: Every airline has tools, lets try to keep your type to a minimum, sai!!!

I can always dream....

Flame bait alert! :nuts:

Latest resources

Back