• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E175's for American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What exactly did you say of any substance? How's that spinoff going? Have'nt you heard the same thing for the past 3 years? :uzi: Ha ha ha!!!!!! We are and have been the only thing keeping you afloat!

you'd never say that to him in the terminal...typical internet tough guy. Glad you enjoy killing jobs at Republic. No wonder my buddy doesn't let you guys jumpseat

No wonder my buddy doesn't let you guys jumpseat

Your buddy must be a real winner to do that to anyone! Let me guess, he's one of these guys that started at Lakes and went straight into an airbus after a year and a half and never commuted a day in his life? does that sound about right?:erm:

Last edited:
What exactly did you say of any substance? How's that spinoff going? Have'nt you heard the same thing for the past 3 years? :uzi: Ha ha ha!!!!!! We are and have been the only thing keeping you afloat!

I seriously doubt you're asking because you are interested as a mature person in the insustry, but I'll answer you anyway: I have no idea beyond what RAH has made public (expecting a transaction announcement this quarter). I suggest if you are really concerned, you email David Siegle (Fontier's CEO) and ask. He's been very responsive each time I've emailed him. I know communicating with management without the IBT as a middle-man is a foreign idea to you, but try it, you may be surprised.

As for you keeping us afloat (I think you meant RAH, because your salary can barely support one individual, let alone a whole airline), I thank RAH. I'm fully aware of our position when RAH bought us and although I won't go so far as to say that RAH was our only option, I'm glad they stepped up. I sure as heck wasn't going to find another job that'll pay me $90,000+ to work ~360 hours a year. So, as much as you are part of RAH, I thank you.

I seriously doubt you're asking because you are interested as a mature person in the insustry, but I'll answer you anyway: I have no idea beyond what RAH has made public (expecting a transaction announcement this quarter). I suggest if you are really concerned, you email David Siegle (Fontier's CEO) and ask. He's been very responsive each time I've emailed him. I know communicating with management without the IBT as a middle-man is a foreign idea to you, but try it, you may be surprised.

As for you keeping us afloat (I think you meant RAH, because your salary can barely support one individual, let alone a whole airline), I thank RAH. I'm fully aware of our position when RAH bought us and although I won't go so far as to say that RAH was our only option, I'm glad they stepped up. I sure as heck wasn't going to find another job that'll pay me $90,000+ to work ~360 hours a year. So, as much as you are part of RAH, I thank you.

You're right! Finally, some level headedness on here! How refreshing!

If your reffering to FLG3701 as the "profound understanding of aerodynamics"..you are a sick f$#k...get a life...I would love to see you make the same life altering decisions given theyre circumstances...it was a lost cause from day 1...vote yes your screwed, vote no mother Delta screws you. You can try and retort to me, but I dont even work there anymore...so I only care about my friends who are still stuck there...but verbally bashing two pilots who have passed on is ..

Nah, not pitiful.

They were screwing around waaaay outside of SOP and were too dumb to realize what was happening. I'm just thankful there were no passengers, and they didn't kill anyone sleeping in their bed or driving their car. I've read the accident report top to bottom. There wasn't one second I felt sorry for either of them.

Nah, not pitiful.

They were screwing around waaaay outside of SOP and were too dumb to realize what was happening. I'm just thankful there were no passengers, and they didn't kill anyone sleeping in their bed or driving their car. I've read the accident report top to bottom. There wasn't one second I felt sorry for either of them.

I don't work at Pinnacle... but give it a rest man... the people are dead.

i know a guy that was speeding in his car.... operating outside its envelope. He lost control, hit a cement pole and died...he surely didnt intend to hurt anyone or himself, but is dead nonetheless. I actually wish people had been on the plane. Had they had passenegers they most likely would have never tried what they did and still be alive. That crew had a family and i am sure are sorely missed by family and peers.

You sound like an awesome guy to have a few beers, i want to party with you

I don't care to have a beer summit with any of you. Also, before you think about getting into my flight deck, do us a favor and press your shirt, exchange the Dockers knockoffs you bought at TJ Max for poly or wool, and shine your Leatherette shoes.

While you're at it, learn how to talk on the radio. If you really want to impress me, don't use the words "man" or "dude". It might also be advantageous to refrain from throwing your ageing, stained lunchbox (where you store the foul-smelling dogfood you whipped up last Wednesday), in the doorway.

Thanks for all you do!

good stuff

I don't care to have a beer summit with any of you. Also, before you think about getting into my flight deck, do us a favor and press your shirt, exchange the Dockers knockoffs you bought at TJ Max for poly or wool, and shine your Leatherette shoes.

While you're at it, learn how to talk on the radio. If you really want to impress me, don't use the words "man" or "dude". It might also be advantageous to refrain from throwing your ageing, stained lunchbox (where you store the foul-smelling dogfood you whipped up last Wednesday), in the doorway.

Thanks for all you do!

Hilarious

Thanks for all you do!

And you think you're all that because????

Latest resources

Back