• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E175's for American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read something mentioning these E175s are expected to be equipped with some "enhancements." Not many details provided in the article I read - anyone know any details about these supposed updates? Will the Honeywell Primus Epic cockpit be re-worked/improved? I know a few guys who have flown the Epic and they are not impressed...

New winglets and "other aerodynamic enhancements."

I really liked the Primus Epic platform that was in the E170 series. What airplane did they fly the Epic in? It seems it varies quite a bit across different platforms.

Why do SkyWest/Expressjet ALWAYS find themselves behind the curve? Bedford for all his faults has managed to have a "program" for all these next-gen airplanes. I'll bet anything that is his number 1 selling point.

SkyWest stock will quickly move to the "dump" rating if they don't get their act together.

They are betting 100% of the farm on United/US opting to upguage the CRJ series. It's a dead platform!

My bet? Inc. gets shown the door and laughed at when UA/US gets the RFP back. The thing is uncomfortable, loud, no closet space, no modern avionics, no hot galley...

I can see it now: "It doesn't matter how we got here"

They aren't behind the 8 Ball here. We're just being forced out of the game. Name one RJ operator that is more expensive than we are. It doesn't matter what airline we try to snag an RFP for- they don't pick us because they all want the same thing. Cheap feed is all that matters. SkyWest has seen it's hayday, and it's all down hill from here. Prep and get out of here- it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Rumor going around that iPad program has been canceled. What a beating Inc has taken lately

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Rumor going around that iPad program has been canceled. What a beating Inc has taken lately

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

*yawn*. I never believed that was gonna happen in the first place. iPads are very far down the list of things I care about right now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back