• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E175's for American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet, now AA won't have to hire for attrition from coming retirements. Why have a narrow-body fleet at all when there's RAH to save the day?

Uh, this isn't RAH's fault. The new AA contract allows this and we all knew it was going to happen as soon as the TA was ratified. The only variable was which contract carrier and which airframe. I think most suspected the E170 series would be chosen over the CRJ7.

Why do SkyWest/Expressjet ALWAYS find themselves behind the curve? Bedford for all his faults has managed to have a "program" for all these next-gen airplanes. I'll bet anything that is his number 1 selling point.

SkyWest stock will quickly move to the "dump" rating if they don't get their act together.

They are betting 100% of the farm on United/US opting to upguage the CRJ series. It's a dead platform!

My bet? Inc. gets shown the door and laughed at when UA/US gets the RFP back. The thing is uncomfortable, loud, no closet space, no modern avionics, no hot galley...

I can see it now: "It doesn't matter how we got here"

Any cockpit enhancements on this latest E175?

Read something mentioning these E175s are expected to be equipped with some "enhancements." Not many details provided in the article I read - anyone know any details about these supposed updates? Will the Honeywell Primus Epic cockpit be re-worked/improved? I know a few guys who have flown the Epic and they are not impressed...

Read something mentioning these E175s are expected to be equipped with some "enhancements." Not many details provided in the article I read - anyone know any details about these supposed updates? Will the Honeywell Primus Epic cockpit be re-worked/improved? I know a few guys who have flown the Epic and they are not impressed...

I heard the "enhancements" are FA's under 200lbs and younger than 70 years old. ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back