• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E175's for American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems Republic might have some leverage now with there contract!

wouldn't count on it. Those scumbags at Republic will vote for a subpar contract to get new flying. They love killing jobs. Killed Lynx, why not kill American Eagle?

wouldn't count on it. Those scumbags at Republic will vote for a subpar contract to get new flying. They love killing jobs. Killed Lynx, why not kill American Eagle?

I was once (recently, actually) a part of a "non-scumbag" pilot group, who not only wouldn't vote for a subpar contract, but actually went on strike.

A lot of good that did, I tell ya.

Don't get into that mentality! Comair fought the good fight and it's just too bad the Pinnacle clowns didnt have that DNA. Lev me tell ya, they weren't hired for their profound understanding of aerodynamics, that's for sure. Now they pay for it. For different reasons.

Im guessing he is! Seems bitter about the Lynx thing. Welcome to aviation, bud!!

yeah, just a little bit bitter. Once upon a time I worked for a good airline. Republic came along. Now I don't.

How much were you Lynx guys making again on the Q? That sure was some industry leading pay.

Sorry you got screwed at Lynx, but don't go throwing a pilot group under the bus when your contract wasn't so great itself.

Lynx was a complete JOKE from the start!!! A "regional" for a 40 plane operation? Get over yourselve's, Lynx!!!!! you went for a quick upgrade and it backfired! you have nobody to blame but yourselves!!!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back